Britney ‘Extremely Jealous’ of Lindsay Lohan’s Resurgence: ‘Hard Pill to Swallow’

Btw Lindsay is looking good again, finally. 

She always cared more about her looks than Britney, but she was looking so bad years ago 

WWW.GLAMOURMAGAZINE.CO.UK

Lindsay Lohan wears her long, bleached-blonde hair in curls – Hair Do's & Don'ts brought to you...

so it makes me see some hope for Britney. Maybe one day she can look good again, much better than now and than the c-ship years.

Good professionals can do wonders.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 3/23/2024 at 10:47 PM, Wendy Williams said:

Yeah, I think it's expired time for giving Britney still repeated praisey for 20 year old stuff. She's not doing anything now, so why do people have to talk still about her? :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Because she was hated on, for those same things 20 years ago?:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Artists are still imitating, tributing, influenced etc. by her - she deserves to get the praise and recognition.

Goes on to show how big Britney's impact in the Music Industry actually is.

On 3/24/2024 at 4:12 AM, PrincessAkwa said:

Its 2024. We dont pin women against eachother anymore. Next.

We don’t, but Britney still do. All the shades she posted about Selena, Xtina and J-Lo led us to believe that she’s still in 2004. And she shades other women, but praises her ex that was the main cause of everything that happened to her.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, B In The Mix said:

We don’t, but Britney still do. All the shades she posted about Selena, Xtina and J-Lo led us to believe that she’s still in 2004. And she shades other women, but praises her ex that was the main cause of everything that happened to her.

Thank you for speaking the truth. She has spent the last two years attacking other women in the industry for nothing. It wouldn't surprise me if Lindsay became her new target in a while.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Soni said:

Because she was hated on, for those same things 20 years ago?:ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

Artists are still imitating, tributing, influenced etc. by her - she deserves to get the praise and recognition.

Goes on to show how big Britney's impact in the Music Industry actually is.

Honestly, people are exaggerating these days just to get credit for sympathizing with her and talking about her and imitating her songs. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

5 hours ago, B In The Mix said:

I still can't believe that happened... she praised JT recently even saying she regret some things from the book... if he didn’t make fun of her she'd still praising his new music.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I still can't believe that happened... she praised JT recently even saying she regret some things from the book... if he didn’t make fun of her she'd still praising his new music.

She also praised Eminem, who often made fun of her. Kanye too. She keeps trying to get Bieber's attention, who doesn't give a damn about her. 

It's clear that Britney's problem is with women. She's always throwing her mother and sister under the bus, but her brother and father go almost unnoticed. In her family, no one is any good and everyone deserves to be dragged equally.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Like 4
7 hours ago, B In The Mix said:

Thats true, and I dont support that either.

I will never understand the Selena situation and the constant posting of that picture.

Or the lash out at that dude who wished her a good day or whatever it was.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Joel Santos said:

She also praised Eminem, who often made fun of her. Kanye too. She keeps trying to get Bieber's attention, who doesn't give a damn about her. 

It's clear that Britney's problem is with women. She's always throwing her mother and sister under the bus, but her brother and father go almost unnoticed. In her family, no one is any good and everyone deserves to be dragged equally.

Right? I noticed she only dragged Bryan once, she said way worse things about Lynne and JL than Jamie. 

I think this is her conservative side speaking. Sadly she has a bit of "old mind" values, u can tell by some things she writes. It seems women from her family believed man provides everything,  they are the center of the family. They’re very bible followers, no wonder they all simply didn't care Jamie being a drunk mess for decades.

Britney last girlfriends were her childhood friends, and if we dig a bit we can find they’re conservatives Karens nowadays.

I truly wish Britney find a genuine female friend. It could do wonders for her. She probably would understand more the misogyny she suffered.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block