Britney talks about her stolen phone she had since 2016: it’s been gone for 8 months now !!! Same month that me and my ex split !!! Things that make you go HMMMMMM !!!

Updated caption:

True story !!! I had a dinner date with this friend and the next day my glitter case phone which had everything in it from 6 years ago went missing !!! Btw l’ve never lost a phone before in my life !!! I always found it !!! Anyway for some reason the night before I met this person I purposely took pictures of my phones together !!! It was like I knew subconsciously it was gonna get stolen !!! And darn it … it’s been gone for 8 months now !!! I had it from back in 2016 and that phone had so many pics of my kids and everything !!! Just to think some ******* has my little phone right now 😒😒😒 !!! Same month that me and my ex split !!! Things that make you go HMMMMMM !!!

Older caption:

Spoiler

True story !!! I had a dinner date with this friend and the next day my glitter case phone which had everything in it from 6 years ago went missing !!! Btw l’ve never lost a phone before in my life !!! I always found it !!! Anyway for some reason the night before I met this person I purposely took pictures of my phones together !!! It was like I knew subconsciously it was gonna get stolen !!! And darn it … it’s been gone for 8 months now !!! I had it from back in 2016 and that phone had so many pics of my kids and everything !!! Just to think some ******* has my little phone right now 😒😒😒 !!!

Edited by PokemonSpears
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

omg Britney and I have the same phone! We're so in sync :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Edit: I was thinking of the wrong phone. After rereading, I think means the glitter phone had all her photos and stuff from the past 6 years. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
12 minutes ago, December02 said:

That’s an iPhone 13 mini. It came out in 2021

Britney doesn’t seem the brightest when it comes to technology so maybe at that time her team just transferred everything over to that phone and she is just confused. Idk 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Brit needs to be careful about her stories if she wants to attack Scam.  We don't know the deal behind the scenes.

its better for her that he keep playing the "perfect ex husband" role because he definitely can expose certain  things (it's obvious he was the main tmz source back then).

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Dark Willow said:

Brit needs to be careful about her stories if she wants to attack Scam.  We don't know the deal behind the scenes.

its better for her that he keep playing the "perfect ex husband" role because he definitely can expose certain  things (it's obvious he was the main tmz source back then).

I’m sure he legally can’t because of the prenup. Otherwise he would have already. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Naes614 said:

I’m sure he legally can’t because of the prenup. Otherwise he would have already. 

But he kinda already did. He was quick to accuse Britney of cheating on him and abusing him when they first split, and now he's giving interviews saying that he'll never utter a bad word about her. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block