Britney talks about her stolen phone she had since 2016: it’s been gone for 8 months now !!! Same month that me and my ex split !!! Things that make you go HMMMMMM !!!

That post is not on her IG. Did she have deleting spree in the night?

You guys are saying that the 2 phones in the picture are from 2021. Photos from 2016 were transferred to this glitter case phone at some point because she doesn't have the 2016 phone anymore. She is sitting in a car when she took the picture with a third phone. Did she take all three phones to her dinner date?

She seems to believe that losing the glitter case phone, the dinner with a friend, and her divorce have a connected timeline. If Asghari wanted the content of her phone, he could have done so many times before the divorce without stealing the actual phone. If you remember there was another man in her household in 2023.

When she went to México with Cade, she lost two suitcases with her cosmetics and going out wardrobe. When she moved to Calabasas in June 2022, her entire jacket collection went missing. She has had thieves around her on and off.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Hamelia said:

When she went to México with Cade, she lost two suitcases with her cosmetics and going out wardrobe. When she moved to Calabasas in June 2022, her entire jacket collection went missing. She has had thieves around her on and off.  

I would go crazy if I had someone stealing my personal stuff :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: 

i really hope at some point she’ll get to have people she can really trust around her, her fame really attracts the worst in people. Get that revenge Britney :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

It’s an iPhone 13 mini from 2021, but iCloud transfers everything over so maybe that’s what she means but she forgot she switched phone :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I think that’s pretty obvious, but for some reason some members here want to turn everything she says into a potential lie. Everyone transfers data when they buy a new phone… 

And yeah, she’s shading Scam. It wouldn’t shock me if he’s been blackmailing her. We already know she has nu.des (we just see them with emojis) and maybe even videos. Hope he hasn’t stooped that low. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 2

It's not surprising she shades Asghari because almost all couples have contentious divorces. Rosengart monitored to keep it under wraps and make sure Britney wasn't robbed. Some of what TMZ wrote is true. Jodi Montgomery's people are the source because the tight circle of probate professionals knew about Britney's struggles with sleep patterns and more. 

I am not jumping to conclusions about Asghari's role in her life. Her family dislikes him, told the kids not to come to Britney's wedding. They did not try to visit her while she was married but showed up afterward. Lynne showed the paparazzo that she dislikes Asghari. Those churchgoers would never accept an immigrant from a majority Muslim country.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

Those churchgoers would never accept an immigrant from a majority Muslim country.

You do realize that saying “those churchgoers” isn’t exactly tolerant and inclusive, right? I mean, I would assume that’s what you were going for since you somehow managed to victimize poor Scam…

Why does everything need to be dramatic social/political commentary nowadays? Her family sucks because they suck, not because they believe in God. Scam sucks because he sucks, not because he’s an immigrant. 

Trying to deny the obvious connection between Jamie and Scam at this point is odd. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Like 1

Yep, those churchgoers had no problem milking Britney's estate and keeping her imprisoned. If they really believed in the God of the New Testament, they would not have done that. 

I don't like it when people jump on everyone around Britney. Happened to Vicky and still happens months later. Happens to Cade, at least there we know he pushes for Britney to see her family whom she has written about extensively in her memoir. Her lawyer is not immune to attacks either. Now it's Asghari's turn worse than ever with scant "proof". Never mind what Britney wrote about him in her memoir. You then accuse her of being too stupid to have good judgement. With Britney that circle of hate closes.

Edited by Hamelia
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

Yep, those churchgoers had no problem milking Britney's estate and keeping her imprisoned. If they really believed in the God of the New Testament, they would not have done that. 

I agree that they aren’t great people, but it has nothing to do with their church habits. It’s not right to hold their religion against them and then victimize Scam (who is an obvious user) just because he comes from a Muslim country. 

Do you really think a decent man would be able to just sneak in during the con when everything was monitored and controlled? No way, Scam is just as complicit as everyone else. The fact he even got in proves his heritage wasn’t an issue for Jamie. 

1 hour ago, Hamelia said:

I don't like it when people jump on everyone around Britney. Happened to Vicky and still happens months later. Happens to Cade, at least there we know he pushes for Britney to see her family whom she has written about extensively in her memoir. Her lawyer is not immune to attacks either. Now it's Asghari's turn worse than ever with scant "proof". Never mind what Britney wrote about him in her memoir. You then accuse her of being too stupid to have good judgement. With Britney that circle of hate closes.

have you seen this?

• Like 1

I think Sam is innocent, if you read her book you can see how much he impacted her positively, HE was the one next to her when she spoke virtually in court and held her hand, HE called her dad a **** why would he do that if he was team CON, he was only 23 when he started dating her he probably didn’t even know what a conservatorship was. He was a loving and supportive husband but things just didnt work out that’s all, quit twisting this into something it’s not

I support Sam 100% unless anything is proven

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

I support Sam 100% unless anything is proven

I think the answers lie in her memoir if you know anything about psychology. For the time after June 2022, Asghari's and Britney's IG give many hints about the breakdown of their relationship. 

7 hours ago, Hamelia said:

I think the answers lie in her memoir if you know anything about psychology. For the time after June 2022, Asghari's and Britney's IG give many hints about the breakdown of their relationship. 

felt like it all started with the wedding tbh

On 3/15/2024 at 2:39 AM, PokemonSpears said:

Updated caption:

Older caption:

Hide contents

True story !!! I had a dinner date with this friend and the next day my glitter case phone which had everything in it from 6 years ago went missing !!! Btw l’ve never lost a phone before in my life !!! I always found it !!! Anyway for some reason the night before I met this person I purposely took pictures of my phones together !!! It was like I knew subconsciously it was gonna get stolen !!! And darn it … it’s been gone for 8 months now !!! I had it from back in 2016 and that phone had so many pics of my kids and everything !!! Just to think some ******* has my little phone right now 😒😒😒 !!!

Britney, you ok? Those lenses arrangement are from iphone 13 models, before there were two lenses directly below each other...or you can travel in time? :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts:

On 3/15/2024 at 3:24 PM, whenthedogscaneout said:

I think that’s pretty obvious, but for some reason some members here want to turn everything she says into a potential lie. 

Apple in 2016:

87321-1-3.jpg

Britneys phone in "2016":

073E.jpeg

Spoiler

2021:

iphone-13-green.jpg?quality=50&strip=all

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

If Britney can't travel to the future, she could hardly have had this phone in 2016 :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Edited by Wendy Williams
On 3/15/2024 at 11:54 PM, Richie said:

idk if it's a good idea for britney to keep her photos in the cloud

I mean she takes a lot of n00des, at this point if someone hacks her we'd have 1000 pics of her v4g1na 💀

Exactly.  If my phone was hacked my dong would be all over.  Best to keep them protected.  Not that I am opposed to sharing D pics, but it would be on my terms.  She has to be the one to okay it.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block