Britney talks about her stolen phone she had since 2016: it’s been gone for 8 months now !!! Same month that me and my ex split !!! Things that make you go HMMMMMM !!!

4 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

So Scam turned out to be a potential thief? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I wonder what his fans in here that spent a whole year drinking musty cu m off his foreskin think now.. I could name drop them but they are reading me now.. they know who they are.. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

ewww why write that :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

10 minutes ago, Naes614 said:

Wait a minute!! Remember that old video of Britney and Sam at the airport and he was being weird with her phone? Who can find that? 

I started the thread a year ago posing that question 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Derrick said:

I don’t understand her weird lies. What’s the reason? She’s been caught multiple times fibbing and for what? 

Some fans think she is trolling lol.

It's hard to believe 100% any of her captions. We have a lot of inconsistencies, and straight up lies. Sometimes she seems to create a story only to attack someone specifically... like all the post was rambling nonsense and then she "says" what she wants to really say in one line. 

I just hope she isn't like that outside instagram...

I don't think she realize her lies can be easily exposed... she doesn’t seem to know how Internet work these days.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
18 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

So Scam turned out to be a potential thief? :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I wonder what his fans in here that spent a whole year drinking musty cu m off his foreskin think now.. I could name drop them but they are reading me now.. they know who they are.. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Other day I saw one of his fans here calling him Britney's champion.

I had to laugh. Golden Girls Dorothy GIF by HULU

• Haha 1

She’s always been a bit bad with time. So 2016 could be a bit off. If it had pics of her kids, then it’s probably a backup of her previous phone. I’ve upgraded and forgotten about it in the past as well since it can be hard to keep track.

• Like 3

Disgusting thieving bhasturds 😡😡

you-will-be-dealt-with-elijahpetty.gif

But wouldn’t her pics be on her iCloud?

To me, it sounds as though she is implying that the thief has some connection to Sam, given that she and Sam were still married 8 months ago. Therefore, it doesn't make sense for her to be meeting up with him for dinner (unless they had already separated and were meeting up as a last ditch effort to fix things)

It's possible that she believes the ago they shared the contents of her phone with Sam, leading to their breakup. This could explain why she shared the song Cardi B Thru your phone.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-43SVIRHRY0?si=TsZxRbVoSCW8PaWH 

Maybe it was that guy she posted in the red hat who ate the flower 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1AeY3cW9uzJB97QL-w02

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3RahlgyrtDnzdpe6_bNy

Idk

Edited by nwonder
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Dublingin said:

She’s always been a bit bad with time. So 2016 could be a bit off. If it had pics of her kids, then it’s probably a backup of her previous phone. I’ve upgraded and forgotten about it in the past as well since it can be hard to keep track.

Honestly. All iphones look the same. Probably just icloud is from 2016

• Love 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

I started the thread a year ago posing that question 

Most comments are calling you delusional. Britney’s post from today is why I don’t understand the collective bullying against fans asking questions. I don’t necessarily agree with all the conspiracies, but I think it’s important to keep asking questions in a respectful manner

• Love 4
  • Like 1
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Told y’all about Scam hottie GIF by RealityTVGIFs

But he was her hero... he made her soo happy, she was always smiling so hard when he was there. The happiest she ever was... her rock.

The marriage crisis was another conspiracy theory by racist banons. 

So I don't understand why they broke up. I bet they didn't even fight and it was all amicable.

Fun Laugh GIF

• Haha 2
8 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Disgusting thieving bhasturds 😡😡

you-will-be-dealt-with-elijahpetty.gif

But wouldn’t her pics be on her iCloud?

To me, it sounds as though she is implying that the thief has some connection to Sam, given that she and Sam were still married 8 months ago. Therefore, it doesn't make sense for her to be meeting up with him for dinner (unless they had already separated and were meeting up as a last ditch effort to fix things)

It's possible that she believes the ago they shared the contents of her phone with Sam, leading to their breakup. This could explain why she shared the song Cardi B Thru your phone.

https://youtube.com/shorts/-43SVIRHRY0?si=TsZxRbVoSCW8PaWH 

Maybe it was that guy she posted in the red hat who ate the flower 

Not everyone uses iCloud though, I’ve had an iPhone since forever and I’ve never had iCloud 😅

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Most comments are calling you delusional. Britney’s post from today is why I don’t understand the collective bullying against fans asking questions. I don’t necessarily agree with all the conspiracies, but I think it’s important to keep asking questions in a respectful manner

Lol I don't care.
just call me psychic !! :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:
Thats So Raven Raven Symone GIF - Thats So Raven Raven Symone Vision -  Discover & Share GIFs

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
17 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Not everyone uses iCloud though, I’ve had an iPhone since forever and I’ve never had iCloud 😅

I use it

I think I have pictures since 2016

75.801 in my gallery

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block