Britney posts and quickly deletes two not safe for work pics on Instagram

I don’t have a problem with her posting naked pictures, her (hot) body her choice. It’s just that: THEY’RE SO BAD 🤡

How, in 2024, her pictures look like this? I don’t even think they are selling phones with such a bad camera quality anymore. And those poses, oh god, those poses 😭

Some friend needs to teach Britney how we take pictures this days. She can post with her spread legs showing us where the babys came from, and I don’t care. I just want some good quality photos, please 🥹😩

• Haha 5
  • Like 2

some of yall aren’t attracted to women but some of us are lol 

The only reason half these clowns are trashing her posts is because she doesn’t have a ****. Lmao same people that were thirsty as hell when you could see Sam’s print in pics are the ones who hate on Britney for not being scared to “Get Naked (I Got a Plan) Dolby Atmos Version”

• Love 2
On 3/14/2024 at 11:46 PM, freeoverprotected said:

She looks amazing but I’m not fan of this *****. If what she needs is express herself I would love her to call an amazing photographer like lachapelle and make some professional and creatives *****. But her body her choice.:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Did you read her book? She said she poses this way (free) on IG because she’s so used to having other people tell her how to look and pose. She now gets to do it however she wants (on her IG).

• Love 1
On 3/14/2024 at 2:37 PM, DiamondCircus said:

Britney is owning her body in these pics as she should, it never surprises me that Britney gets flack for going n.ude yet people still salivate over bulges, shirtless men, D pics and more.

Exactly. It’s like as if nudity is brand new. I live for ***** representation in films (SALTBURN/AMERICAN GIGALO)! And I live for woman who embrace their body and let go of the stipulations placed on them from media/hollywood. She’s been tasteful and still people made her out to be the sl**. Let her be the sl** she chooses to be. If that’s even how she sees it. Her body is lit!

• Love 3
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, TomasBR said:

I don’t have a problem with her posting naked pictures, her (hot) body her choice. It’s just that: THEY’RE SO BAD 🤡

How, in 2024, her pictures look like this? I don’t even think they are selling phones with such a bad camera quality anymore. And those poses, oh god, those poses 😭

Some friend needs to teach Britney how we take pictures this days. She can post with her spread legs showing us where the babys came from, and I don’t care. I just want some good quality photos, please 🥹😩

I finally realized what her pictures remind me of. If anyone has ever been to the Vegas strip, there are men that hand out cards of e s c o r t s and the women often have little stars inserted over their nipples or p u s s y.

spacer.png

Edited by nowimstronger
  • Haha 4
On 3/14/2024 at 4:37 PM, Naes614 said:

I hear all this about “her poor kids” - how many damn pop stars with kids show their ***** and *****? It’s ok just because it’s a music video or an airbrushed magazine shoot? Come on now 

Exactly. People here acting like Britney is the first mother in history to ever pose nude. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ItsSway said:

Exactly. It’s like as if nudity is brand new. I live for ***** representation in films (SALTBURN/AMERICAN GIGALO)! And I live for woman who embrace their body and let go of the stipulations placed on them from media/hollywood. She’s been tasteful and still people made her out to be the sl**. Let her be the sl** she chooses to be. If that’s even how she sees it. Her body is lit!

How is spreading her *** cheeks open, with only a heart covering her hole, tasteful 😳?? And doing it over and over again! It just screams for attention. And she definitely is getting attention! Everyone outside of this fanbase thinks she’s a joke. It’s a shame you want that for her! Most of you are basically enablers. 

On 3/14/2024 at 2:49 PM, No Seas Cortes said:

Her body looks really good in the second picture, I'll give her that, but that choker... she looks like a ****star :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: It doesn't look artistic, it looks vulgar and messy

Britney would be a good fit for a ****star. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Her hairflips are iconic. 

21 hours ago, Danishfan said:

The Way people are attacking two teenage boys is just weird and cringey. Britney is the adult in this situation, stop infantilising her.    Forget Kevin and his leeching….. but how would you feel as a teenager, if your mother was constantly getting naked on social media for the world to see. I know I’d have been mortified!     But it’s apparently more important to be nude on Instagram, than focus on her children and her career. The fact that she won’t stop, because it makes her kids uncomfortable (and I would imagine they get bullied for it) is appalling. She obviously has so much energy, when it comes to meaningless rants and making a fool of herself. Imagine if she transferred that energy into getting back to the superstar she was, and getting back into her sons lives. What a waste!!!. 

Um bro you don’t have to be a ****! People have a right to do whatever the **** they want with their bodies. My mom did embarrassing **** when I was growing up. But I would have never ordered her to stop or abandon her! Her kids need to realize that she’s a grown woman and can do whatever the hell she wants! 

22 hours ago, Danishfan said:

How is spreading her *** cheeks open, with only a heart covering her hole, tasteful 😳?? And doing it over and over again! It just screams for attention. And she definitely is getting attention! Everyone outside of this fanbase thinks she’s a joke. It’s a shame you want that for her! Most of you are basically enablers. 

Enabling what? She’s doing what she wants to. The fact that you believe you can judge those who know that we can’t do 💩 regardless of our stance on it. So just stop acting like you’re better than those “inside” the fanbase. Like what is that? Do you feel good? Lol

• Like 1
On 3/15/2024 at 10:29 PM, icybaby said:

Thank god she deleted it. 

She also posted a video. Probably from the same session. Not sure it's the best look/image for her, but she obviously (and understandably) no longer cares about her pop image, and she apparently wants those pictures out there. Her choice, then.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block