Britney posts and quickly deletes two not safe for work pics on Instagram

3 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Or maybe she’s like this BECAUSE her own kids abandoned her even though she had sacrificed her youth and 13 years of her life just to have visitation rights…

That argument is really stale, her kids used to record her and pass the footage to their deadbeat dad when she had the most wholesome IG imaginable, so try again. :jamie_lynn_grape:

I’m gonna stop you right there. This is NOT her kids’ fault. Britney is a grown woman who made the choice to post these pics on Instagram. 

And please take a step back and analyze your own comment. WHY did Britney lose visitation/custody in the first place? There were clearly problems present before the conservatorship ever happened. Have we forgotten that she refused to show up to required parenting classes, court hearings, dr*g tests, etc and ended up losing custody because she chose to party all day and night instead? Let’s not pretend like those kids had the perfect mother. None of us know what goes on behind closed doors, and it’s very possible that Britney is not the loving, caring mom that so many delulu fans think she is. 

Kids don’t just “abandon” their parents unless there is a reason. 

Edited by iZacaree
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney should keep getting nu.de even if her kids don't like it, they all benefited off Brit being a blonde bombshell popstar that sold s.e..x in her music and image to generate huge sales. 

If her sons want nothing to do with Brit then it's a good thing Jayden's child support will be cut off very soon.

The Federlines act like they have a problem yet it's no problem taking Britney's money. 

I never said anything about the rest of the Federlines. Britney’s sons never had a say in the conservatorship or what Britney was forced to do during that time, nor did they have a say in how her money was spent. They DO, however, have a say in how much or how little time they spend with her, and it’s obvious that they do not want to be around her. You can’t say that if this was your mom spinning around naked in her living room on Instagram EVERY SINGLE DAY that you wouldn’t be concerned… 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, iZacaree said:

I’m gonna stop you right there. This is NOT her kids’ fault. Britney is a grown woman who made the choice to post these pics on Instagram. 

and please take a step back and analyze your own comment. WHY did Britney lose visitation/custody in the first place? There were clearly problems present before the conservatorship ever happened. Let’s not pretend like those kids had the perfect mother. None of us know what goes on behind closed doors, and it’s very possible that Britney is not the loving, caring mom that so many delulu fans think she is. 

Jayden said out of his own mouth that Britney never did anything wrong to them and all she did was care for them, so not sure where you're getting this idea that she's not a loving caring mother. Is Jayden a liar then? And kids can 'abandon' their parent when there's parental alienation involved. Why are 11/12 year olds video taping their mother without her consent? This argument of, 'no wonder her boys don't want to see her because she parades around naked is beyond stale. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, Gutterguppy said:

Jayden said out of his own mouth that Britney never did anything wrong to them and all she did was care for them, so not sure where you're getting this idea that she's not a loving caring mother. Is Jayden a liar then? And kids can 'abandon' their parent when there's parental alienation involved. Why are 11/12 year olds video taping their mother without her consent? This argument of, 'no wonder her boys don't want to see her because she parades around naked is beyond stale. 

Are you kidding me? Did you not listen to the rest of that interview? Jayden referenced her mental health issues and how certain traumatic things happened to him and Preston. He literally never said that “nothing wrong ever happened”. Let’s not even count the stuff that happened when they were babies/toddlers. 

• Like 2
Just now, iZacaree said:

Are you kidding me? Did you not listen to the rest of that interview? Jayden referenced her mental health issues and how certain traumatic things happened to him and Preston. He literally never said that “nothing wrong ever happened”. Let’s not even count the stuff that happened when they were babies/toddlers. 

Traumatic things like what? They gave a whole *** interview to a s3xual predator apologist and want to be tight lipped on what happened and give vague answers. And how can they possibly be privy to her mental health and they apparently didn't live with her and didn't want to give her the time of day? I don't understand why it's a farfetched idea to think that the Federlines poisoned the boys again their own mother,

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

And please take a step back and analyze your own comment. WHY did Britney lose visitation/custody in the first place? There were clearly problems present before the conservatorship ever happened. Have we forgotten that she refused to show up to required parenting classes, court hearings, dr*g tests, etc and ended up losing custody because she chose to party all day and night instead? Let’s not pretend like those kids had the perfect mother. None of us know what goes on behind closed doors, and it’s very possible that Britney is not the loving, caring mom that so many delulu fans think she is. 

I agree. Do you know how hard it is for children to abandon their mother. No matter the gender of the child children naturally feel closer to their mother because mothers carry them for 9 months. The fact that they won’t even talk to Britney despite her being their mother and the bread winner over Kevin shows that she must’ve of seriously done something wrong to them. I don’t buy the joke brainwashing story as the reason they won’t speak to her because her children are adults now and old enough to critically think but fans in here are delusional and don’t think rationally so you have to let them be.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

I’m sorry, but now you’re going back to 2007 to justify why she lost custody. No one is denying things were rough for her back then and it’s literally been 17 years since then. She’s a human being, we all make mistakes at some point. Bringing back 2007 is low. 

Clearly the time spent around their loser dad had an effect on how they viewed her, especially when they’re aware of how the whole family treats her. It’s awful but as kids even just knowing she’s under a conservatorship has made them take her less seriously.

Again, this “no wonder her kids want nothing to do with her” makes zero sense when they recorded her without her consent at the age of 11. Her instagram was super polished then. She gave up the best years of her life just to make up for her mistakes in 2007 and that’s the thank you she gets? It’s really no wonder she doesn’t give a f anymore.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Again, this “no wonder her kids want nothing to do with her” makes zero sense when they recorded her without her consent at the age of 11. Her instagram was super polished then.

Excellent point. When were those vids recorded, like 2016?  I thought California was a 2 party consent state, idk why nothing came of Kevin having the boys video tape her illegally. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Excellent point. When were those vids recorded, like 2016?  I thought California was a 2 party consent state, idk why nothing came of Kevin having the boys video tape her illegally. 

At least it backfired on him image-wise… the loser thought everyone would jump on the “crazy Britney” bandwagon, but no, everyone just saw what a pathetic loser he was.

The fact her kids even thought those videos were worth recording (and sending to their dad) to begin with just proves how brainwashed they were. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 3
23 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Traumatic things like what? They gave a whole *** interview to a s3xual predator apologist and want to be tight lipped on what happened and give vague answers. And how can they possibly be privy to her mental health and they apparently didn't live with her and didn't want to give her the time of day? I don't understand why it's a farfetched idea to think that the Federlines poisoned the boys again their own mother,

Tell me you’re a delulu fan without telling me you’re a delulu fan lol. Britney had the boys 50% of the time for a number of years, so yes… they lived with her and were around her enough to know about her mental health and how her behavior made them feel. 

Secondly, Jayden was under no obligation to go into detail on what traumas he and Preston had experienced. It could be that he loves his mom enough to not go into the dirty details. 

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

I agree. Do you know how hard it is for children to abandon their mother. No matter the gender of the child children naturally feel closer to their mother because mothers carry them for 9 months. The fact that they won’t even talk to Britney despite her being their mother and the bread winner over Kevin shows that she must’ve of seriously done something wrong to them. I don’t buy the joke brainwashing story as the reason they won’t speak to her because her children are adults now and old enough to critically think but fans in here are delusional and don’t think rationally so you have to let them be.

THANK YOU. Also congrats on not being delulu 

23 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I’m sorry, but now you’re going back to 2007 to justify why she lost custody. No one is denying things were rough for her back then and it’s literally been 17 years since then. She’s a human being, we all make mistakes at some point. Bringing back 2007 is low. 

Clearly the time spent around their loser dad had an effect on how they viewed her, especially when they’re aware of how the whole family treats her. It’s awful but as kids even just knowing she’s under a conservatorship has made them take her less seriously.

Again, this “no wonder her kids want nothing to do with her” makes zero sense when they recorded her without her consent at the age of 11. Her instagram was super polished then. She gave up the best years of her life just to make up for her mistakes in 2007 and that’s the thank you she gets? It’s really no wonder she doesn’t give a f anymore.

No I’m actually going all the way back to 2006 when Britney was caught driving down a California highway with her 5 month old baby on her lap and then tried to justify it several months later to Matt Lauer by saying that because she was “raised country” that it should’ve been okay. 

• Love 1

If she were a man with a ding dong, yall would be touching yourselves ... GET REAL!!

She's owning her body after her OWN FATHER owned it for more than a decade... she's a nudist and loves being naked. If you don't like it, fine, but don't you DARE to bring her dumb kids into this when they follow cornstars on ig. 

She's the hottest popstar, I can't believe she's 42 when her body looks like 25. 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, iZacaree said:

No but when her kids are grown like they are , they dont want to see their mom naked...like what the ****?

3 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Totally. Good thing they have jobless, perpetual baby daddy Kevin and gambling-addict stepmom, Victoria, to look up to.  

Has nothing to do with whom to look up to . But if my mother was posting pics like this not just for a few people to see but the world.......uhhh no thank you. It's trashy at it's finest . 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block