Britney posts and quickly deletes two not safe for work pics on Instagram

37 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

No, the only one that gets judged the hardest is herself, no one else takes accountability and yet Britney is to have to be the one to continuously succumb to everyone. else.

Meanwhile they don't care about what she wanted, how she felt, her feelings and her pain.

But Britney allegedly wants contact with them, right?

If she knows they are embarrassed and bullied, she doesn't care enough about what they think and how they feel?

I think both of them were manipulated by their father,  but if Britney doesn't want to put some effort to change her situation with them... it's their fault?

She knows what to do. She can affect her family and enemies in a mature way, If the nuu.des are about that (and I think it is). She acts like she has 14, so I don't blame them to expect some maturity from their mother. 

Kevin is winning unfortunately,  and Britney is helping him to win. Every time.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Do you really want to buy tasteful, artistic nudity with this freak show? Nudity has never been a problem, but rather the way it is shown. Britney could pose completely nude for Playboy and show off her body without looking like a retired **** star. These photos aren't ****, they're just depressing. It's just her trying to get attention once again and then complaining about the lack of privacy.

To be fair she hasn’t complained about her lack of privacy for a very long time. I don’t think she even denies she enjoys attention at this point… which is a step up, I guess.

Personally, I really don’t get what she gets out of it, but then again none of us have had 13 years stolen from us, so…

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

But there is just something odd and off in her situation in particular that doesn't feel right, idk how to explain. 

It feels like seeeeex trafficking to me. She looks forced and depressed (even if she wants to do it)

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

This.

We can defend her all we want, but they're teenagers (at least Jayden), fans will never see their side because they feel like... we have to defend Britney, poor Britney this, poor Britney that.

I don't blame them for refusing to talk to her, she needs to put some effort if she wants contact. 

Oh, please, they only see her as a cash cow, and nothing else. Even if she didn't share these types of photos, her kids would still avoid meeting her. They have been alienated from her since they were kids, and yes, I know that part of the reason she lost them was because she was a mess during 2007, but I think she has already paid for that mistake big time. They simply don't care about her; they think her father is a god, and Britney is a bad person because she didn't forgive her father or mother. You bet they will return to her if they need money, or when she dies to reclaim the inheritance

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Estrella said:

Oh, please, they only see her as a cash cow, and nothing else. Even if she didn't share these types of photos, her kids would still avoid meeting her. They have been alienated from her since they were kids, and yes, I know that part of the reason she lost them was because she was a mess during 2007, but I think she has already paid for that mistake big time. They simply don't care about her; they think her father is a god, and Britney is a bad person because she didn't forgive her father or mother. You bet they will return to her if they need money, or when she dies to reclaim the inheritance

And she still wants to see them and loves them (I believe). It doesn't matter how fans see them and the situation. 

That's the point.

Sean is already 18 btw, it seems he still refusing any contact tho. 

• Love 1

She looks good,

At this point since she loves doing this , why not just make photography nude coffee book.

Get with a good photographer like Albert Watson, David LaChapelle, Ellen Von Unwerth 

Poses on the bed, looking in the mirror, laying and walking on the beach, swimming in the pool, painting while naked 

Little poems about her feeling free and liberated while being nude.

It would no doubt sell out, she wouldn't be the first celebrity to do this and add to her status as being one of being one the most beautiful/s** symbols of all time

Edited by RC2
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, jordeezy river red said:

This is hyper pop

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

She wants to shock y'all

GUYS, I just pass thru an X saying how that John Scene naked at the Oscars was a Illuminati public humiliation :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:And of course it cross my mind those Britney *****, is it really her posting or is she going thru some public humiliation by the Illuminatis too? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what: Beyonce where you at!!!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Haha 2

Sis hate Britney Spears more than a regular hater. Nobody ever damaged this name more than she did.

get a professional photographer for god’s sake. People will only trash talk about this. There’s nothing cute or artistic. 

I mean does she try to make a point like “ don’t mind me , I’ll be trashier than you’ll ever try to portray me”?!.

46 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Maybe she should just do a q0rn and get it over with :truthtea_sips_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_red_mug_spill:.

I'm straight, and this is something even I don't want to see. She has had too big a career to do that. As much as I'd want to see her naked, I respect her as a human too much to want to see her nude that way. However, I absolutely love @RC2 idea. 

39 minutes ago, RC2 said:

She looks good,

At this point since she loves doing this , why not just make photography nude coffee book.

Get a with a good photographer like Albert Watson, David LaChapelle, Ellen Von Unwerth 

Poses on the bed, looking in the mirror, laying and walking on the beach, swimming in the pool, painting while naked 

Little poems about her feeling free and liberated while being nude.

It would no doubt sell out, she wouldn't be the first celebrity to do this and add to her status as being one of being one the most beautiful/s** symbols of all time

This would be wonderful for Britney! It'd be reminiscent of Madonna's *** book in the early 90s. It was everywhere, and people couldn't stop talking about it. If she got a photographer or photographers that she was comfortable with, maybe a publisher like Taschen, she could conquer the publishing world again. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Mrsteven said:

Yeah, let’s pretend that once you have kids your life’s over…. Don’t be jealous.

Nobody said your life has to be over, but I highly doubt very many of us would want to see our mom’s ***** on a publicly accessible social platform, and if you do want to see your mom’s ***** on a publicly accessible social platform, then you probably have more serious issues to attend to. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block