Britney posts and quickly deletes two not safe for work pics on Instagram

1 minute ago, Yasux34 said:

Has nothing to do with whom to look up to . But if my mother was posting pics like this not just for a few people to see but the world.......uhhh no thank you. It's trashy at it's finest . 

Hold on, let me call Pamela Anderson's boys and ask them how they feel about their mother posing for Playboy 13 times for all the world to see and buy. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

Hold on, let me call Pamela Anderson's boys and ask them how they feel about their mother posing for Playboy 13 times for all the world to see and buy. 

OK? The kids have a right to feel as they do . 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Not everyone is okay with their moms showing **** and ***** to the world :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:.  I sure wouldn’t tf.. would you be okay with yours flashing her ****?

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Not everyone is okay with their moms showing **** and ***** to the world :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:.  I sure wouldn’t tf.. would you be okay with yours flashing her ****?

You're sewwwwww right. It's only ok if it's in a magazine. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

And she still wants to see them and loves them (I believe). It doesn't matter how fans see them and the situation. 

That's the point.

Sean is already 18 btw, it seems he still refusing any contact tho. 

We really don’t know if they have seen her or not, it was reported that they spoke on the phone and Sam said there was no validity to the statement regarding the boys distancing themselves

I would be fine with it because I would have the emotional intelligence to know that it's empowering for her to do that, especially given her history of being constantly ***ualized since the age of 15. I would be proud of my mother for reclaiming her femininity and ***uality on HER terms and through HER own eyes, as opposed to the eyes of the male gaze. If there were something I disagreed with, I would let her know in a way that does not put her down, while showing compassion, instead of weaponizing her mental health struggles against her. At the end of the day, my mother is more than just my mother; she is a WOMAN first, with complex emotions and feelings, and she deserves my support. 

Girl don't even with your essay about unrealistic bullsht.

spacer.png

We know Britney is not mentally well... her odd behavior should not be celebrated nor enabled.. sure she can do whatever she wants though since she chooses to make it public she will keep being mocked because she chooses to display herself under such odd circumstances..

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 7
Just now, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Girl don't even with your essay about unrealistic bullsht.

spacer.png

We know Britney is not mentally well... her odd behavior should not be celebrated nor enabled.. sure she can do whatever she wants though since she chooses to make it public she will keep being mocked because she chooses to display herself under such odd circumstances..

It took you 5 minutes to type all this drivel? Stay mad, Squidward Angry 20Th Anniversary GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

A professional Playboy spread is not the same as whatever the **** Britney is doing on her IG. I get that she wants to bare all and be a nudist but again, it’s not the same. Bffr.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

A professional Playboy spread is not the same as whatever the **** Britney is doing on her IG. I get that she wants to bare all and be a nudist but again, it’s not the same. Bffr.

The point being that playboy magazine is mass produced and available to be consumed, by the entire world, and her sons were subject to bullying and mocking, which was OP's argument. Idk how you can claim to be a teacher and be this dense. 

Edited by Gutterguppy
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Popprincess19 said:

We really don’t know if they have seen her or not, it was reported that they spoke on the phone and Sam said there was no validity to the statement regarding the boys distancing themselves

Which Sam? Scam, the former husband? I wouldn’t trust anything he says, a literal PR robot, for real lol

We don't know for sure if they didn't see her lately, but we know they hate the nuu.des, we had interviews about it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block