Britney posts and quickly deletes two not safe for work pics on Instagram

1 hour ago, iZacaree said:

And she wonders why her kids don’t want anything to do with her… 

Britney should keep getting nu.de even if her kids don't like it, they all benefited off Brit being a blonde bombshell popstar that sold s.e..x in her music and image to generate huge sales. 

If her sons want nothing to do with Brit then it's a good thing Jayden's child support will be cut off very soon.

The Federlines act like they have a problem yet it's no problem taking Britney's money. 

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Joel Santos said:

From pop princess to **** star. Great progress!

Yet none of this was an issue when she was making music and working, now it's some issue since she's not working. 

From Toxic, to Womanizer videos and Criminal.... Photo shoots for Esquire and other risky shoots there was no issue.

Now that Britney owns her body again people want her clothed, and all the men they lust over hard and n.ude. 

hottie GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Her sons probably are still refusing any contact with her. I don't think they would change their opinion about the pictures. It's understandble.

Britney is free to express herself. But the fact she can't even do something her sons asked for her not to do...

That's one of the reasons I don’t judge them so hard. We don't know how it was their relationship with her even before FreeBritney and the whole mess we know now.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yet none of this was an issue when she was making music and working, now it's some issue since she's not working. 

From Toxic, to Womanizer videos and Criminal.... Photo shoots for Esquire and other risky shoots there was no issue.

Now that Britney owns her body again people want her clothed, and all the men they lust over hard and n.ude. 

hottie GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Do you really want to buy tasteful, artistic nudity with this freak show? Nudity has never been a problem, but rather the way it is shown. Britney could pose completely nude for Playboy and show off her body without looking like a retired **** star. These photos aren't ****, they're just depressing. It's just her trying to get attention once again and then complaining about the lack of privacy.

• Love 4
  • Like 5
4 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Her sons probably are still refusing any contact with her. I don't think they would change their opinion about the pictures. It's understandble.

Britney is free to express herself. But the fact she can't even do something her sons asked for her not to do...

That's one of the reasons I don’t judge them so hard. We don't know how it was their relationship with her even before FreeBritney and the whole mess we know now.

I read somewhere that her children were being bullied and had to start studying at home because of it. I don't know if it's true, but it's something that could really happen. If it's true, that explains why they continue to refuse to talk to her. I would do the same thing.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

No, the only one that gets judged the hardest is herself, no one else takes accountability and yet Britney is to have to be the one to continuously succumb to everyone. else.

Meanwhile they don't care about what she wanted, how she felt, her feelings and her pain.

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Do you really want to buy tasteful, artistic nudity with this freak show? Nudity has never been a problem, but rather the way it is shown. Britney could pose completely nude for Playboy and show off her body without looking like a retired **** star. These photos aren't ****, they're just depressing. It's just her trying to get attention once again and then complaining about the lack of privacy.

It's a bunch of old men that aren't attracted to women (which is fine), up in here crying about the female body.

Those same grandpas are up in here lusting over Bieber, K fed and Scam's bulges and in and out of the Maluma threads thirsty as hell. 

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

It seems like you have strong opinions about what constitutes 'tasteful' nudity and how Britney should express herself. The way I see it, she's an adult woman with the right to explore her ***uality and image as she sees fit. Whether we personally agree with her choices or not is irrelevant.

The dismissive language you're using is loaded with judgment, not to mention pretty disrespectful. To label her efforts as a 'freak show' or insinuate she's desperate for attention is unkind. Everyone deserves the freedom to express themselves without being shamed.

There's nothing inherently wrong with someone desiring attention, especially a celebrity who exists in the public eye.

At the end of the day, Britney owns her body and gets to decide what she does with it. Instead of tearing her down, maybe try offering a little support or, at the very least, respect her right to make her own choices.

• Love 5
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

I read somewhere that her children were being bullied and had to start studying at home because of it. I don't know if it's true, but it's something that could really happen. If it's true, that explains why they continue to refuse to talk to her. I would do the same thing.

This.

We can defend her all we want, but they're teenagers (at least Jayden), fans will never see their side because they feel like... we have to defend Britney, poor Britney this, poor Britney that.

I don't blame them for refusing to talk to her, she needs to put some effort if she wants contact. 

I believe in free the nipple and that beautiful bodies should be displayed for admiration.

But there is just something odd and off in her situation in particular that doesn't feel right, idk how to explain. I do agree that if it were somebody else those pictures would break the internet but when it comes to Britney.. like 80% of the people scrolling through IG and seeing that will think "Oh god, she is crazy, lock her up". The double standard is concerning, However, feeling "concerned" when you watch this makes sense if we take into consideration the background of her unique situation with mental health.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
15 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

It’s better than putting it out for free though… 

No. She’s not Iggy Azalea. OF would be a real career low, no coming back from that. As weird as her IG is, she can easily undo the damage if she ever wants to. Becoming an actual p.orn star though… just no. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block