Britney staying unbothered and hangs out by the pool in new Instagram post

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Why do you say Exhale is unmoderated?

It is being moderated, just because we don't do what you want or expect does not mean its being moderated.

You did not have to make a disrespectful thread title shading the mods.

I think considering circumstances, we're doing the best we can.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

It is being moderated, just because we don't do what you want or expect does not mean its being moderated.

You take things so personally! I’m sure the OP meant this tongue in cheek. 

Ps: don’t give me warning points for this post I know what you’re like lol I come in peace and mean no offence.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, troubleforyou said:

You take things so personally! I’m sure the OP meant this tongue in cheek. 

Ps: don’t give me warning points for this post I know what you’re like lol I come in peace and mean no offence.

How am I taking things so personally?

I just was asking.

I'm not gonna give WPs for your comment but I'm just saying that I think the mods sometimes get a lot of criticism on here

when honestly we do our job cause we want to help the site even if its a voluntary position.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Some people really miss certain mods like Slayer. Locking threads for no plausible reasons and giving warning points for personal reasons. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Some people really miss certain mods like Slayer. Locking threads for no plausible reasons and giving warning points for personal reasons. 

It doesn't even make sense cause I'm looking at the guidelines right now and it does not mention anything about rumor or gossip threads.

Also even if the threads were locked, then there would be complaints too.

So its like no matter what, criticism is always gonna come but yeah I do remember that mod and how they were.

I try not to be like that cause I don't believe in censorship and I encourage everyone on here to express their opinions cause that's what makes an interesting forum however if someone is rude and disrespectful, of course they will get WPs but yeah I try to be objective when it comes to this position and not let things get to me, its the best way to deal with what comes with being a mod.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Slayer was the biggest hypocrite and deeply insecure/immature. God forbid anyone ever said anything critical about Jesy Nelson.

The current mods, especially @princessmimi, do a great job.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

It doesn't even make sense cause I'm looking at the guidelines right now and it does not mention anything about rumor or gossip threads.

Show me any sort of receipt for this “gossip”

We all know what would happen if I were to do the same to the mods or Jordan. I would be temp banned for “harassment/bullying”. Yet a woman denied of her human rights for so long is fair game for that on her own fan-site. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Show me any sort of receipt for this “gossip”

We all know what would happen if I were to do the same to the mods or Jordan. I would be temp banned for “harassment/bullying”. Yet a woman denied of her human rights for so long is fair game for that on her own fan-site. 

You are probably complaining about the rumor thread of Britney going to a facility.

I looked at the guidelines and nowhere does it say that rumors or gossip threads are appropriate to take down or lock.

I don't understand how just cause of that you think its ok to be disrespectful and shady to the mods.

I just find your name ironic because of how negative your comments are.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block