Britney staying unbothered and hangs out by the pool in new Instagram post

It looks like she took a break from IG after posting the video that showed too much of the *******. Whether it was accidental or not she probably got flagged and a warning. That is what makes most sense to me.

If she wants to post that sort of content it's time for another platform Britney!

6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

You are probably complaining about the rumor thread of Britney going to a facility.

I looked at the guidelines and nowhere does it say that rumors or gossip threads are appropriate to take down or lock.

I don't understand how just cause of that you think its ok to be disrespectful and shady to the mods.

I just find your name ironic because of how negative your comments are.

Well I've heard rumors that you have been locked in a facility. When did you get out? 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Well I've heard rumors that you have been locked in a facility. When did you get out? 

I don’t know what you’re rambling about cause that isn’t true.

Your behavior on Exhale is always unhinged and petty.

I’d say you qualify to be in one more than me.

On 3/9/2024 at 12:39 AM, Joel Santos said:

She looks beautiful in the video. 

P.S: it's funny to see how some Britney fans hate Beyoncé for nothing. For me this has a name: envy.

On 3/9/2024 at 12:44 AM, Joel Santos said:

Beyoncé is a legend. Britney too. But it's obvious that Bey's success makes some Britney fans angry.

The fact that I like her voice and look, but otherwise she is an empty shell without a soul. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

On 3/8/2024 at 6:44 PM, Joel Santos said:

Beyoncé is a legend. Britney too. But it's obvious that Bey's success makes some Britney fans angry.

It does for me at times bc I feel Beyonce gets a free pass from the GO over nothing. I also respect how she's still pushing some boundaries and only wish Britney had that passion. 
I loved Beyonce until the Beyonce era. I want more 4 / Bday sounds

On 3/8/2024 at 9:10 PM, blackingouthenegativity said:

Show me any sort of receipt for this “gossip”

We all know what would happen if I were to do the same to the mods or Jordan. I would be temp banned for “harassment/bullying”. Yet a woman denied of her human rights for so long is fair game for that on her own fan-site. 

I stand corrected, I was temp banned for "Disrespecting a Moderator" 

Gossip against a moderator is disrespect. 

Gossip against Britney is allowed. Shameful. 

It's so funny this social experiment of mine, where I attack people the same way they do to Britney and they can't handle it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block