Ariana Grande's new album 'Eternal Sunshine' Official Thread

Are you feeling this album?  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love me some Ariana and I think Yes and? is an amazing song but the album is a snoozefest.

There's NOT a single stand out track. I was soooo looking forward to the album but i'ts incredibly disappointing.

To the fans saying this is her best album, you are delusional. It's boring AF :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Like 1

Y'all are some tough critics, damn. 

Sure there’s little growth but the production is flawless. Max always delivers, the whole album is 2000s coded. 

The boy is mine, eternal sunshine, bye, supernatural, true story, don’t wanna break up again. These all could be singles. 

• Like 1
On 3/8/2024 at 6:58 AM, Isla said:

The music video for We Can't Be Friends is out in 2 mins!!

I'm watching without listening to the album yet first nnn.

Yall can continue to lie on yourselves denying that this is catchy af. Even the video is such a cute concept. Im here for it the popscape has been dry as sht lately

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Bigno said:

We can´t be friends is the best song. The rest is not my cup of tea. Too R&B for my taste

Hm I wouldn't say the album is that R&B sounding? The Boy Is Mine is probably the most R&B-influenced song. I think Positions drew on R&B more tbh.

• Like 1

The album is growing on me. I'm not sure if I'd say it's Ariana's best album though. It's on track to be her most critically acclaimed which is interesting. I still think Thank U Next is her best album.

I still DO NOT approve of Ariana’s chronic home wrecking ways, but I really like this album! I always separate the art from the artist. 

It’s VERY RnB which she hasn’t done in awhile. The song lyrics have DRASTICALLY improved since Positions THANK GOD. This album has a very theatrical way to it. 
It’s strange how I hated (and still hate) her Yes, And? song, but I love the album as a whole! 
I think Can’t Be Friends is a bad single choice bc it’s so slow and sad. She should have chosen The Boy Is Mine. That song slaps!! It would give Ariana an even WORSE reputation though… considering her drama with her current boyfriend. 😬😬

12 hours ago, kdub87 said:

Yall can continue to lie on yourselves denying that this is catchy af. Even the video is such a cute concept. Im here for it the popscape has been dry as sht lately

That video was amazing. Now I wanna watch Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind. I’ve never seen it before and now I want to because of Ariana.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block