Ariana Grande's new album 'Eternal Sunshine' Official Thread

Are you feeling this album?  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 3/8/2024 at 1:42 AM, Agyness said:

I only liked true story but it needed more punch. The rest is disappointing. :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

Same I love this and there's another one that stuck out. The rest was ...bland. I expected more of an upbeat based on yes and?

• Like 1
On 3/11/2024 at 4:50 AM, Isla said:

I'm starting to think We Can't Be Friends should have been the album's lead single. Especially with the song's music video being more representative of the album's title and themes. Yes, And still works as a cute 2nd/3rd single.

Neither of these songs are super representative of the album's sound as a whole though. I need to see Ariana do more Robyn-esque synthpop songs and 90's deep house bangers!

in one of her interviews she said yes and is like thank u next it had to come first even though break up with your girlfriend and 7 rings are bigger records, I believe we can't be friends will have same fate. 

• Love 1
On 3/11/2024 at 10:21 AM, Arianna said:

Idk why she didn’t start the era with We Can’t Be Friends and that video - so good and a better vibe than yes and.

I assume it's because she has 100% writing credits on that song so she probably makes the most money out of it. Whereas the other songs look like they are co-written which means less money for her and everybody knows. The first single is the song that probably is going to be the most successful of an album and get the most attention, which means the most money... 😍😍

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Moscow said:

in one of her interviews she said yes and is like thank u next it had to come first even though break up with your girlfriend and 7 rings are bigger records, I believe we can't be friends will have same fate. 

I don't remember Break Up With Your Girlfriend being bigger than Thank U Next. It surprisingly went to #1 in the UK though.

6 hours ago, AII said:

I assume it's because she has 100% writing credits on that song so she probably makes the most money out of it. Whereas the other songs look like they are co-written which means less money for her and everybody knows. The first single is the song that probably is going to be the most successful of an album and get the most attention, which means the most money... 😍😍

Actually, "We Can't Be Friends (Wait for Your Love)" was also written purely by her. so yeh weird.... 

shes the latest money making machine
Conservator her at once!

Positions GIF by Ariana Grande

I liked it, but I feel that half of the songs are unfinished, that they needed a change of tone at the end and that they could give much more. If you notice, the only ones that have those changes are yes and and wcbf. Anyway, I really like true story and bye.

6 hours ago, Isla said:

I don't remember Break Up With Your Girlfriend being bigger than Thank U Next. It surprisingly went to #1 in the UK though.

it's not but maybe boy is mine if released as next single will have the same fate. We can't be friends is really going to the biggest song from this album. Yes and is dust. 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

this is really such a good album and cowboy carter made me have even more appreciation for it. it's the polar opposite, it's focused, it's paced perfectly, the lyrics are meaningful the songs are too. it tells a cohesive story. shame this seems to be pretty underrated by most people. but it's total pop perfection.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block