Ariana Grande's new album 'Eternal Sunshine' Official Thread

Are you feeling this album?  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I loved the album more than I thought  I would. 

It usually hard for me to like a whole ariana album, I love Dangerous Woman and recently listened to Sweetener in it entirety, Its become my 2 favorite album of hers as a whole. I haven't listened to Positions in it's entirely but I think will be number 3 in line, then my everything, thank u next I just can't get into the much as well as Yours Truly even though they have some of my favorite album cuts

Eternal Sunshine is probably gonna be tied with DW as my favorite album of her, I loved all the songs of course some more than other but I can put on this album from beginning to end and not wanna skip. The only I just can't get into is yes and ?. I do wish Fantasize was on the album that my song 😜

Now I'm gonna have to go spend money and get me a physical cd or vinyl cause I love the album more than I thought

Congrats Ari

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I can see why she wouldn't release more singles before the album release....😂😂😂 And I can see why YES AND? was the first single. Nothing else is single worthy.  

We can't be friends is... Probably the standout. But that's only if someone forced me to choose. 

Straight to this beautiful blue can🗑️

idk im bored ariana grande GIF

• Like 6

Just finished the album.

Standouts:

We Cant be Friends - the best song on the album, doesn't fit there sonically at all, very Robyn (Dancing on my own, Call Your Girlfriend ) and Pink (Trustfall)

True Story early 2000s midtempo, weirdly cut off outro

Supernatural - very Weekend AfterHours

Yes, and?

the rest is all in the same note and could easily be in any of her last 3 albums, so not much growth

• Like 2
  • Intro (The End of The World)

It's cute, definitely should have been a longer song on its own. Hate when interludes sound so good :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Bye

Weird song, kinda good, kinda bad. Glad it already doesn't sound like Sweetener/Positions tho

• Don't Wanna Break Up Again

What a bop omg :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Saturn Returns Interlude

2kHaJbA71W.gif

• Eternal Sunshine

Meh

• Supernatural

Okay nice :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• True Story

I've already heard a demo of this song a few weeks ago because it leaked, absolutely loved it, it gagged me :carpoolney_dance_karaoke_glory_sunglasses_party_raise_roof: Verses could have been better tho honestly

• The Boy Is Mine

Sounds nice :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

• Yes, and?

Obviously heard it before and it's okay, nothing special

flop.gif

• We Can't Be Friends (Wait For Your Love)

Disappointing second single omg who the **** was choosing these singles? :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• I Wish I Hated You

The worst song on the album so far :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

• Imperfect For You

Not feeling it

• Ordinary Things

Another boring song

Out of the 11 songs (excluding interludes), I put 5 in my favorites. Overall, it's a very short and underwhelming album, I didn't expect anything more from her cause her albums are rarely solid

flop.gif

• Love 1

Tbh it’s her best album in her entire discography imo. I didn’t skip any song and liked all of them. Max is GOAT for a reason, I don’t think I’ve ever been disappointed hearing one of his productions. 

I also think Rolling Stone did a good job reviewing it too.

WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Ariana' Grande's 'Eternal Sunshine' Review

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 5

I haven’t heard it in full yet but a German website accidentally shared snippets of the songs yesterday, based off the snippets it sounded okay, but a lot of the songs sounded similar :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: the title track sounded like a Positions reject. Hopefully the full thing is better.

It’s cute, like all of her albuns.

Does anyone know if she sampled “Cry Me A River” on True Story? I remember a rumor about it, but it’s curious because of the part that she sings “Gimme love” that looks like “Gimme More”. And the lyric is a shade to a guy that lies about their story.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block