Ariana Grande's new album 'Eternal Sunshine' Official Thread

Are you feeling this album?  

120 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Um not this being a MASSIVE BAWP???? This is so much better than Yes, And? I feel like the snippets deceived me nnn I'm excited to listen to the album now.

Also is that Evan Peters in the video?? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Um not this being a MASSIVE BAWP???? This is so much better than Yes, And? I feel like the snippets deceived me nnn I'm excited to listen to the album now.

Also is that Evan Peters in the video?? 

Gurllll not u going from this is horrible :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: to this is IT :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: within 2 consecutive comments. 

Glad to see you arrive, THIS ALBUMMM ISSSS ITTT  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Gurllll not u going from this is horrible :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: to this is IT :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson: within 2 consecutive comments. 

Glad to see you arrive, THIS ALBUMMM ISSSS ITTT  :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I was talking about We Can’t Be Friends haha! I was there for the video premiere. My physical copy (CD) arrived earlier!

• Like 1

Eh, I usually only like her singles and a few other songs on her albums but this one is probably the most underwhelming for me. This is clearly for some damage control and her die hard fans who eat anything she does up. Ain’t for me but “yes and” has a nice beat. 

Just finished listening. It's a very cohesive album, I'm not sure if I'd say it's her best ever!!! though like some people are saying atm. It's also pretty short and I feel like some of the songs could be longer. And I'm also over the lower case song titles. But, most importantly, I'm just glad she's working with Max Martin again after he was absent from Positions. Some of Ari's best songs are produced by him.

Bye, True Story, The Boy Is Mine and We Can't Be Friends are the best songs for me.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block