Britney complains about getting pulled over again

Crazy that my body looks a little nicer and smoother when I can have a spa day in my own home with glam, hair, and make-up 💄 !!! And unlike yesterday in my car, I was pulled over by a cop that had me in the car for an hour and a half before I left !!! AWWW !!! After I danced my body for an hour with my new workout on this cool app program … I realized my breathing wasn’t right !!! It’s crazy because although bullying is at a high point in the world today for some reason he came over and apologized after threatening me for doing absolutely nothing wrong at at all !!! I’m sure I gave so many people a thrill to see Miss Britney look a mess and scared !!! Well I felt my life was put in danger !!! I apologize for not posting the way I usually post this week … it’s down right hateful here !!! Off to Mexico 🇲🇽 … I send my love !!!

🎵: Sinnerman (Thomas Crown Affair version)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
16 minutes ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

She truly believes that laws don’t apply to her. 

I mean I probably would feel the same if I was in a conservatorship for 13 years and California laws made that happen 🫠 ..That would F me up for sure. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block