Britney complains about getting pulled over again

1 minute ago, warioaddams said:

I hope is that and not the leaked voicemail 2024. So much confusion.

That voice mail was clearly fake and some nut fan made it by AI which is disgusting. Any true Britney fan knows she doesn’t sound like that … the thread was immediately locked and the OP was warned of a ban by the mods

Yikes. You guys give Britney absolutely no room for error, or to explain herself before you start blaming her left and right saying all sorts of ****. Yes we know Britney probably has a skewed perception due to her life history, but still.

If Britney is saying she wasn't actually in the wrong this time, then MAYBE there's more to the story. Especially if she was held up for a long time.

Cops in America **** up ALL the time. There was literally protests all over the world due to this.

Y'all are so damn annoying.

• Love 4

Is this a forum about hate  ? I can’t with all the things written about her

If she doesn’t like to drive slowly she can move to another country or state 

I hate to drive slowly too Britney ! So come to my city and you can run and run !  Here we have beautiful places too I Love You Hearts GIF by Chippy the Dog

kiss kiss  Love U 

Edited by barbara1318
6 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

The state of california has kept her trapped in a slavery like situation for 14 years. 

Let her speed her car with her license at the house all she wants. 

Yes, let her speed up and put herself and others at risk. It's the right thing to do, right? After all, we are talking about an immature teenager and not a 42-year-old woman.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Yikes. You guys give Britney absolutely no room for error, or to explain herself before you start blaming her left and right saying all sorts of ****. Yes we know Britney probably has a skewed perception due to her life history, but still.

If Britney is saying she wasn't actually in the wrong this time, then MAYBE there's more to the story. Especially if she was held up for a long time.

Cops in America **** up ALL the time. There was literally protests all over the world due to this.

Y'all are so damn annoying.

She has been given 3 chances now (3 different stops by cops) to stop speeding. She’s putting others at risk. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Naes614 said:

- She has never been a good driver. I remember this from way back 

She’s a horrible driver, anyone remember when she backed her car into something on MTVs “Diary” trying to get outta the drive way. 

I would not wanna be on the road when she is 😭

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block