Britney complains about getting pulled over again

57 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

An hour and a half?! That sounds extreme. It wouldn’t shock me if it was an as.shole seeking to enjoy every minute of it. I know it’s not fair celebrities get VIP treatment, but I get the feeling the same cop would not keep Beyoncé or Taylor Swift for that long in the exact same scenario. :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

She’s most likely lying about it being that long. Either that or she didn’t have her license/insurance papers AGAIN and this time the cop wasn’t going to just let her go. Either way, she needs to get her **** together and drive safely or stop driving and have a chauffeur 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, everybodygoesdown said:

The state of california has kept her trapped in a slavery like situation for 14 years. 

Let her speed her car with her license at the house all she wants. 

Yesss! 👏 Due to her being a literal slave for 15 years, it’s now ok to punish whoever gets in her way - fast food workers, her fans, other female artists, children using that dance studio who smell her smoke, road users minding their own business, police who are just doing their jobs….they’re all collateral damage now - make way for Miss Britney! 

Sounds 100% fair. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

The state of california has kept her trapped in a slavery like situation for 14 years. 

Let her speed her car with her license at the house all she wants. 

When toxic positivity goes too far... :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

Edited by DarielXO
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block