Britney smokes cigarette in new dancing video: There’s just something about this white stick in my hands...

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Moderation actions: broken Instagram embed removed, title changed for SEO/social media publication. 

10 minutes ago, Hamelia said:

That is a very strange post. Many of her posts don't get uploaded, only the ones some users here trash like vultures. 

Did you really read her book or only tabloid and hater comments? 

Many of them get reuploaded by fan accounts, even sites like BreatheHeavy repost them on other socials. Yes I have read and own her book, don’t know why you think I’d comment on it if I hadn’t.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
24 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I don’t use IG and never look at her account, I only see this stuff when it’s posted here or on other social media, honestly I can’t watch most of it. It’s too sad to see and extremely uncomfortable. I can’t understand ppl who watch this and go ‘yasss queen she’s so funny when she’s trolling’ - who is she trolling? Her kids? Like ppl on Twitter are delusional supporting these videos. It’s clear there is not a single person in Britney’s orbit who gives a fk about her or these vids wouldn’t get posted. Whatever happened to Britney between Glory and now was obviously catastrophic, I’m so sad every time I see her at what’s happened. I’ll watch old vids and remember the girl we all fell in love with. It’s obvious we’re never gonna get the real story on all the evil Britney has endured and that account is gonna continue to tarnish her imagine until anything she ever has to say will be deemed unreliable. I already feel like the book was also published to discredit her since ppl are easily picking apart the timelines and stories of Wade etc. It seriously sucks, I thought we’d one day really get her telling her own story but I don’t think it is to be.

She did mention in the past how being forced to be in the mental hospital against her will by her dad and team Con in 2019 changed her.

Its just sad how they abused Britney so much and the biggest reason was control over her money.

Poor Britney.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 hours ago, mstark said:

She's clearly having a pretty rough manic episode and not sleeping. There are very good therapy treatments based on body movements, similar to dance. I'm convinced that these would help her to learn to control her energy and bring her peace mentally. It's really becoming obvious that no one around Britney ever actually wanted to help her enough to support her health seriously. This kills me so much.sad britney spears GIF

well she put away a every person in her life.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

I see what fans on X do. "Just because she smokes??" And people try to tell them that nope, it's not because she smokes, it's because she drops lit cigarettes on wooden floors and that's dangerous, obviously. And fans say "she rented that place, she does what she wants."

This fanbase started to sound like people who've lost touch with reality, and that's sad to see.

Most fans that defend everything she does were not around in 2007. I was there, she was harrased by media and papparazzi but her behavior was unhinged too. She needs help because I feel things might got worse from here. If she gets in trouble or sued and she has to face a judge, don't u think they will order a psychiatric evaluation on her? 

Edited by pablitonizer
  • Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block