Britney smokes cigarette in new dancing video: There’s just something about this white stick in my hands...

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Moderation actions: broken Instagram embed removed, title changed for SEO/social media publication. 

Just now, Blackout Britney said:

Girl what? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: but what if she posts then checks reactions on this forum.. wouldn’t surprise me after she sees the back lash but then it still don’t stop her posting these 

Girl what? :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:get over yourself, she is not checking this place for reactions. Look how often she's posted things only to take them down 5 seconds later. Even the posts where she's easily understood she ends up taking them down. It's her thing.  

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Since you’re keeping tabs on my activity here, you’d see I also celebrate her wins and praised the FFT rehearsals, saying she was cute in the plane pics, defending her against the awful JT etc. Not praising her flicking cigarette ash while dancing erratically and looking a mess doesn’t make someone a hater 

I don't need to keep tabs on you, I just have good memory and you're also one of like 15 users who constantly posts here. And I didn't say you need to 'yass queen' her flicking ash in a studio, but constantly making fun of her appearance or blaming her for fans leaving this forum is odd behavior to do for someone you claim to like. 

• Like 1

She's clearly having a pretty rough manic episode and not sleeping. There are very good therapy treatments based on body movements, similar to dance. I'm convinced that these would help her to learn to control her energy and bring her peace mentally. It's really becoming obvious that no one around Britney ever actually wanted to help her enough to support her health seriously. This kills me so much.sad britney spears GIF

Edited by mstark
  • Love 8
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I don’t use IG and never look at her account, I only see this stuff when it’s posted here or on other social media, honestly I can’t watch most of it. It’s too sad to see and extremely uncomfortable. I can’t understand ppl who watch this and go ‘yasss queen she’s so funny when she’s trolling’ - who is she trolling? Her kids? Like ppl on Twitter are delusional supporting these videos. It’s clear there is not a single person in Britney’s orbit who gives a fk about her or these vids wouldn’t get posted. Whatever happened to Britney between Glory and now was obviously catastrophic, I’m so sad every time I see her at what’s happened. I’ll watch old vids and remember the girl we all fell in love with. It’s obvious we’re never gonna get the real story on all the evil Britney has endured and that account is gonna continue to tarnish her imagine until anything she ever has to say will be deemed unreliable. I already feel like the book was also published to discredit her since ppl are easily picking apart the timelines and stories of Wade etc. It seriously sucks, I thought we’d one day really get her telling her own story but I don’t think it is to be.

That is a very strange post. Many of her posts don't get uploaded, only the ones some users here trash like vultures. 

Did you really read her book or only tabloid and hater comments? 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

As a die-hard fan since Baby One More Time, Ive seen her up and down all these years and its hard and sad to see now she's like this. And to think, how we worried/ against the Kfed family documentary filmed by Daphne Barak for exposing Britney in a bad light.... kinda relived that its canceled.... but now every day Britney is the one who is exposing herself how unhinged/trash she is..... 

Britney is acting like a teenage punk in high school vandalizes for fun like it's cool and nothing, and making it worse, posting on the internet.  She's 42 years old for gods sake..... like.... Britney.... please get help !  We really can't blame anyone who stayed away and don't want anything to do with Britney. 

• Love 5
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block