Britney smokes cigarette in new dancing video: There’s just something about this white stick in my hands...

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Moderation actions: broken Instagram embed removed, title changed for SEO/social media publication. 

It's just a cig i mean when you see others doing harder dr**s, Mary-Jane and all it seems cool, i do hope she's okay, i wish to see her in a better light but geez, she's not hurting anyone, she Can play all she want , i do the same in my living room i'm just not a celebrity....i only hope people around her are nice and caring ...🙏❤️

• Love 2
Just now, anakinskywalker said:

Should we really blame her children for not wanting to see her anymore? I definitely would not want to see my mom looking like that. This is self destruction at its best.

Not just her children. So many people have come and gone from her life the past three years. Knifeney is too much for them lol. Get the woman some help 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, 90's barbie said:

Smoking is surely bad , i know that too well, but also when you start as a teen, just to fit in ,and then being privated from those things for years and years ( but being put way harder and dangerous meds in your system)can make you go back and feel like you are in control again...just saying

She smoked during the conservatorship too….

• Like 2

Y'all better have a Malibu and a cig or whatever cheese or chips idk and celebrate the fact we still can see some of who she IS/was ,we all change , i do hope for more but i can't , WE can't ask anything from her just hoping and praying for the best, the only thing i wish for IS a Real statement or interview if she really really quit the biz.

• Haha 2
Just now, KrisJ said:

Because I like Britney and it’s a public forum. Doesn’t mean we can’t call her out on things - the same way she calls out fast food workers, Selena Gomez, Christina, Justin, her ex, her sons etc. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

It seems like you want to live in an echo chamber forum

Yes, you like her so much that you make threads mocking her for losing followers and make fun of the fact that she sleeps with a stuffed animal! Got it, bro!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block