Britney smokes cigarette in new dancing video: There’s just something about this white stick in my hands...

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Moderation actions: broken Instagram embed removed, title changed for SEO/social media publication. 

On 2/19/2024 at 4:13 AM, BraveNewSeth said:

This is the most sensible post in this entire thread. And yes, I’ve read all 12 pages. So thank you for this. 

People seem to forget that Britney wasn’t just abused by her father, Lou Taylor, Black Box, and the rest of the conservatorship crew. She received horrific medical abuse as well. Britney herself told us that she was forced to go to AA meetings when she wasn’t an alcoholic, her therapist would report to Jamie after every session about what Britney talked about, she had an IUD implanted in her without her consent, she was drugged with ******* lithium… and that’s just the tip of the iceberg   That’s the stuff we KNOW about, and it sickens me to think about what she’s experienced that she hasn’t told us. What she never will tell us. The things she’s most likely repressed in order to keep her sanity. 

Why hasn’t she gotten therapy or psychological help yet? SHE CAN’T. It’s clearly a trigger for her since it was used against her while she was under the conservatorship, and this is a lot more common than most people realize. Go look up a few interviews from John-Michael Lander, who’s an athlete. He was a human trafficking victim (which Britney ALSO is) and he’s talked extensively about how he had and still has trouble trusting therapists because they were complicit in the abuse he received. 

This thread is a disgrace. I honestly hope Britney never steps foot in a recording studio again and keeps posting these dancing videos on Instagram. The way some of you are talking about her is deplorable, and the complete disregard for the trauma she has faced and will live with for the rest of her life is disgusting. 

Y’all act like Britney was perfectly sane BEFORE the conservatorship. 

13 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

Y’all act like Britney was perfectly sane BEFORE the conservatorship. 

Literally no we don’t. Britney has been in show business since she was 8 and filthy rich since she was 16. Of course she’s out of touch, just like everyone else in Hollywood. The problem is y’all wanna play armchair psychology and act like you know Britney from one Instagram post. You need to learn that social media is not real life and it’s only a fraction of a fraction of someone’s life. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block