Britney smokes cigarette in new dancing video: There’s just something about this white stick in my hands...

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Moderation actions: broken Instagram embed removed, title changed for SEO/social media publication. 

4 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

It’s incredibly weird behaviour to dance around so fast with hair flying all over the place holding a lit cigarette, with ash dropping in all directions, in a public dance studio. It’s not even legal to smoke indoors is it, depending on where she is of course?

As much as people might want to say this is amazing and “good for her” etc, on some level you must see this and feel some type of way? It’s just really sad and makes me feel uneasy now 😕

and dropping the cigarette on the wooden floors mind you. and leaving it.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

Is it even allowed to smoke cigs in a studio?  At this point, I wouldnt mind the owner/boss whatever accused or sued Britney for her unacceptable behavior at their property...... as a wake up call to her.... hopefully she'll cover up her behavior and knows she just cant do whayever she wants wherever she wants.... there's consequences for everyting. 

Those who always said she's just trolling at every weird/embarrassing videos she's in.... please stop defending her.

Edited by annalai23
  • Love 3
  • Like 6
15 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

Yes, you like her so much that you make threads mocking her for losing followers and make fun of the fact that she sleeps with a stuffed animal! Got it, bro!

Since you’re keeping tabs on my activity here, you’d see I also celebrate her wins and praised the FFT rehearsals, saying she was cute in the plane pics, defending her against the awful JT etc. Not praising her flicking cigarette ash while dancing erratically and looking a mess doesn’t make someone a hater 

• Like 9

She posting this video for the public to see like it was nothing wrong  was alarming and concerning of her mind and morality. Did she really think its ok and cool to smoke cig in a studio and dropped the ashes?  And from the videos, you can hear many people talking.... so shes not alone.   It's time to give her some wake up call.  The owner please speak up , release a statement or sth..... and have Britney apologize.  Its time for her to apologize for her bizarre behaviors.....  

• Love 1
  • Like 6
10 minutes ago, LaLohan said:

and dropping the cigarette on the wooden floors mind you. and leaving it.

Awful! Imagine children come into the studio to dance and they touch and smell the disgusting ash. Britney has zero carefactor for anything beyond her immediate desires 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block