Britney smokes cigarette in new dancing video: There’s just something about this white stick in my hands...

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Moderation actions: broken Instagram embed removed, title changed for SEO/social media publication. 

34 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Most fans that defend everything she does were not around in 2007. I was there, she was harrased by media and papparazzi but her behavior was unhinged too. 

I'm from a soft authoritarian country, and what Britney fans on X do sounds exactly how local propagandists work. When something happens and people start to question things, they immediately start a gaslighting campaign. "There's nothing wrong with the government, and if you think so, you are the problem." I'm listening to this for 14 years now, so I recognize these tactics. Britney fans are pure propagandists at this point.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
11 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

It’s crazy how fast she unraveled after the conservatorship was over. And she’s still dating her alleged dr*g dealer? Sometimes you just have to look at someone and forget the image you had of them. She seriously looks like a homeless person that you would see on the street.

she needs her family. 

Her family got her to this point. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

She did mention in the past how being forced to be in the mental hospital against her will by her dad and team Con in 2019 changed her.

Its just sad how they abused Britney so much and the biggest reason was control over her money.

Poor Britney.:sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

I think we don’t even know all the stuff that happened to her in that time and I 100% believe her when she says it felt like they were trying to kill her. She probably wasn’t meant to leave :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

No they didn’t. Britney was like this before the cship which is why the whole 5150 hold happened. It’s time you guys start to be realistic adults and realize she was in a cship for a reason and it did help her live a normal stable life

It was human trafficking. If she was crazy she should not have worked but live off the money she made by that time. They should have helped her with that but instead they put her alcoholic loser father to be in charge of her. Even her former best friend said that after that facility they stuck her for 4 months she didnt recognize Britney.

During the trafficking she was literally a zombie. That is awful. Her family committed a crime. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, humstarr said:

It was human trafficking. If she was crazy she should not have worked but live off the money she made by that time. They should have helped her with that but instead they put her alcoholic loser father to be in charge of her. Even her former best friend said that after that facility they stuck her for 4 months she didnt recognize Britney.

During the trafficking she was literally a zombie. That is awful. Her family committed a crime. 

It was not human trafficking you guys need to be forreal. It is very hard to be put into a cship and the fact that she was in one shows that she really needed it. Look how much other troubled stars are in Hollywood and you are telling me Britney is the only one who got “scammed” into one? The woman didn’t even know that she could challenge her OWN cship. She was a “zombie” in 2011-2012 because they were toying with her medication. Her medication from the circus era clearly stopped working around 2010 and they were trying out new medication. Medication for people with mental illness is a trial and error thing. They weren’t purposely making her a zombie

Edited by Aj20
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
6 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

It was not human trafficking you guys need to be forreal. It is very hard to be put into a cship and the fact that she was in one shows that she really needed it. Look how much other troubled stars are in Hollywood and you are telling me Britney is the only one who got “scammed” into one? The woman didn’t even know that she could challenge her OWN cship. She was a “zombie” in 2011-2012 because they were toying with her medication. Her medication from the circus era clearly stopped working around 2010 and they were trying out new medication. Medication for people with mental illness is a trial and error thing. They weren’t purposely making her a zombie

Being forced to work and having access to your children dangled like carrots to a bunny in a cage is human trafficking. 

The conservatorship was not hard to implement. Corruption was afoot with Lou Taylor, the lawyers and judges.

Jan. 30, 2008 — two days before the conservatorship began —

Geraldine Wyle seemed more concerned about finding someone to preside over the case, responding that “the only judge” available would “not give Jamie the power to administer psychotropic dr**s” to Britney.

PAGESIX.COM

Court documents obtained by Page Six debunk Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group founder Lou Taylor's previous claim that she had "no role whatsoever."

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Why would they put an alcoholic who filed for bankruptcy and has anger management issues as her "conservator" out of all people? 

Why would you ever force a mentally ill person to do a world tour? Mentally ill people live off disability checks in america.  Also where is her money? U r out of your mind. 

If she could make money then she should have been able to spend it too. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Lola2790 said:

Being forced to work and having access to your children dangled like carrots to a bunny in a cage is human trafficking. 

The conservatorship was not hard to implement. Corruption was afoot with Lou Taylor, the lawyers and judges.

Jan. 30, 2008 — two days before the conservatorship began —

Obviously there was corruption going on in terms of Lou Taylor mismanaging Britney’s money, I’m not arguing that. I’m saying that (and I know I’m going to be attacked for this) she needed the cship. She needed it in order to get her life back on track, get custody of her kids, fix her reputation, get her career back on track and so that she could have someone making sure she’s on the right medication and taking them everyday.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
3 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Obviously there was corruption going on in terms of Lou Taylor mismanaging Britney’s money, I’m not arguing that. I’m saying that (and I know I’m going to be attacked for this) she needed the cship. She needed it in order to get her life back on track, get custody of her kids, fix her reputation, get her career back on track and so that she could have someone making sure she’s on the right medication and taking them everyday.

Yes she needed help but her family took advantage of it and turned it into an illegal trafficking. They did that to her. And they would do that to her again. They dont give a **** about her. 

U admit lou "mismanaged" (stole) her money and yet her family (her sister) still works with her despite that. That says a lot. 

Edited by humstarr
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, humstarr said:

Why would they put an alcoholic who filed for bankruptcy and has anger management issues as her "conservator" out of all people? 

Why would you ever force a mentally ill person to do a world tour? Mentally ill people live off disability checks in america.  Also where is her money? U r out of your mind. 

If she could make money then she should have been able to spend it too. 

Because he is her father and the only person that stepped up. Yes, Jamie isn’t the ideal person to be named a conservator but Britney’s life was in chaos in 2008 and she needed help. Also, do you guys know how hard it is to put someone in a cship that doesn’t actually need it ? Multiple doctors, lawyers, therapists, and judges would have to sign off on this to keep it going and put their careers on the line

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lola2790 said:

She did not need something she did not qualify for. 

Therapy, sure. Having ALL her rights stripped away in a conservatorship where she's enslaved by abusive people, no.  

And who’s to say that she didn’t qualify for the cship? A random person on her fansite or the qualified doctors and judges?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block