BritneyOnline vs. BritneysVault: Who won the Great Leak War of 2024?

Who won?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

27 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Your problem is that you think it's all about Britney online x Britney's vault

I've heard and seen things since 2017 about them, way before Britney's vault even was a big thing on Instagram

You're just saying that because he is your friend and we all know try to force ourselves to believe we are around good people all the time

Again, stop assuming stuff and then going off at me forcing your wrong opinions onto me. I’m not friend with Britney online, I used to be with vault. Britney Online was owned by a psycho initially that willingly gave the site to the current owner, had no input whatsoever for years then suddenly decided he wanted it back and stole it from the current owner. I’m not here to educate you you can do that yourself now STOP responding to me you didn’t post since 2021 then randomly reappear to defend britneysvault lmao I see you. F off. 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, CJMCH said:

As you should tbh.

For me, this is not about who does what or who posted what and when, but about Britney’s legacy and content for the fans to enjoy. @Circuit

However, I gotta say I was and still am pissed off because one thing is to be shady and a straight up bully, like BritneysVault always is, and a whole another is to use the other ex-admin of my site to h4ck into an old Twitter of Britney Online to get “og” files for Rain’s Showcase and Out All Night special. You don’t cross that line as to invade someone else’s privacy. Gladly, that rushed my plans to release the full files in both 4K and HD, so more content for the fans.

Having said that, I’m happy that Vault grew some bxlls and finally released the rehearsals. Of course he did it so people don’t pay attention to this h4cking issue, but the fans won and that’s what matters.

Wait, BritneyVault had something to do with the hacking thing?

6 hours ago, Soni said:

Wait, BritneyVault had something to do with the hacking thing?

He got “og” files from Rain and the Avalon multicam through h4cking my old Twitter account with the other ex-admin and posted them as LQ upscales. This ex-admin has now turned the @/britneyonline into something else and changed the handle. Then created a @/britneyonline handle so no one can have it.

Edited by CJMCH

I just only recently discovered Britney’svault and honestly I don’t like the attitude behind their social postings, Britney online has always been releasing good stuff, and has always been kind on here from what I’ve seen..:. Also, didn’t we start Britmas because of a lot of what he has shared? I dunno at days end I’m grateful for any leaks we get because we aren’t getting anything from Britney anymore. Nothing of substance anyway.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, iicastilloj said:

First at all, let's clear some points:

1. I never hacked britneyonline, I'm the owner of twitter account and I just recover what's is mine.  

2. I never give OG files to britneysvault,  you just want to blame me for your traumas for being the first person to put that kind of material that's your F** obssesion ... Oh well did you fotget that I send you part of money to buy Rain? How could I do if you confirmed with your sources that they could erase o desable links with media once you dowloaded

spacer.png

3. You need to know about the concepts of hackig baby.... What I did.... it wasn't a hacking or attack even when twitter account is mine, where is the hack?

spacer.png

4. 4K???? haha always using your damn AI to put up videos with a Britney with distorted eyes.... So where is the exclusive??

5. Inviding your privacy??? I did not do a live stream on  IG to put personal conversations baby but if i want it i could leak all the conversartions that i found about britneysvault in my twitter account ant where you say those sources shouln't sell their files him. But what do you think???, I'm not the same as you. You have playing as the victim all these months and the only guilty for bad things that happen to you it’s me. Get a life

spacer.png

For me, is clear people hate you!

You are not a good person and you are the psycho here, not me. many comments here and outside, they give me the reason.
Furtanately many fans are in my side too.

I DON'T WANT ATTENTION, IT'S CLEAR THAT YOU NEED MORE THAN ME

britneysvault won 😌

This!

If people only could see how Britney online acts behind the forums 🤣🤣

I doubt they would be on their side 

Like I side, I don't really mind when people are being toxic, we are on social media so come on! But be f* honest and don't try to play the victim like he has done all these years

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block