BritneyOnline vs. BritneysVault: Who won the Great Leak War of 2024?

Who won?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Both fan accounts have been constantly one-upping each other throughout the last week. Who do you think has won the Leak War of 2024? Is it even over yet?

Personally, I'm inclined to say BritneyOnline because I think BritneysVault has been very nasty and catty. HOWEVER, those FFT rehearsals are one of the best leaks we've ever gotten. Hard to say! Discuss.

Edited by Circuit
  • Love 2
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, trip to my touch said:

i dont care. all i care about is the leaks not some ´´personalitys`` behind

As you should tbh.

For me, this is not about who does what or who posted what and when, but about Britney’s legacy and content for the fans to enjoy. @Circuit

However, I gotta say I was and still am pissed off because one thing is to be shady and a straight up bully, like BritneysVault always is, and a whole another is to use the other ex-admin of my site to h4ck into an old Twitter of Britney Online to get “og” files for Rain’s Showcase and Out All Night special. You don’t cross that line as to invade someone else’s privacy. Gladly, that rushed my plans to release the full files in both 4K and HD, so more content for the fans.

Having said that, I’m happy that Vault grew some bxlls and finally released the rehearsals. Of course he did it so people don’t pay attention to this h4cking issue, but the fans won and that’s what matters.

Edited by CJMCH
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

As you should tbh.

For me, this is not about who does what or who posted what and when, but about Britney’s legacy and content for the fans to enjoy.

However, I gotta say I was and still am pissed off because one thing is to be shady and a straight up bully, like BritneysVault always is, and a whole another is to use the other ex-admin of my site to h4ck into an old Twitter of Britney Online to get “og” files for Rain’s Showcase and Out All Night special. You don’t cross that line as to invade someone else’s privacy. Gladly, that rushed my plans to release the full files in both 4K and HD, so more content for the fans.

Having said that, I’m happy that Vault grew some bxlls and finally released the rehearsals. Of course he did it so people don’t pay attention to this h4cking issue, but the fans won and that’s what matters.

He is a bully. Sorry he did this.  Thanks for sharing.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Circuit said:

Both fan accounts have been constantly one-upping each other throughout the last week. Who do you think has won the Leak War of 2024? Is it even over yet?

Personally, I'm inclined to say BritneyOnline because I think BritneysVault has been very nasty and catty. HOWEVER, those FFT rehearsals are one of the best leaks we've ever gotten. Hard to say! Discuss.

None of them :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Like 1

I support BritneyOnline 100%. I know the tea from the inner circle of both parties and britneysvault is a bully, nasty little man that has stolen more than just content from BO and others. It’s Britneysvault fault that both could never get along and even work together, a nasty vile person. 

• Like 2

Britney Online started getting old material on YouTube and reposting it as leaks.

Or course they have some exclusive material, but that's how they started 🫡

I've seen many screenshots of them being rude.

I've seen them stealing stuff posted on exhale and posting it as a leak without crediting who actually leak it.

Now they just try to remaster old footage to a ****ty 4K quality to get some attention.

Also they are always arguing with someone.

Britney's vault latest leaks are real

Britney online latest leaks are repost or stolen from someone else 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, PokerCount said:

I support BritneyOnline 100%. I know the tea from the inner circle of both parties and britneysvault is a bully, nasty little man that has stolen more than just content from BO and others. It’s Britneysvault fault that both could never get along and even work together, a nasty vile person. 

So you don't know it all

Britney's vault may say some bully stuff, but they don't try to hide it neither fake a personality

Britney online IS A BULLY and try to play the good guy, always playing the victim

For what I have seen I don't think they'd Britney's vault fault

And as I said in my post above, Britney's vault latest leak are actual leaks and not just a ****ty remaster neither repost stealing the credits

• Love 1
9 hours ago, CJMCH said:

As you should tbh.

For me, this is not about who does what or who posted what and when, but about Britney’s legacy and content for the fans to enjoy. @Circuit

You spent the last year playing the victim always crying someone stole something from you

Everyone is tired already 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block