BritneyOnline vs. BritneysVault: Who won the Great Leak War of 2024?

Who won?  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, diegofs said:

Britney Online started getting old material on YouTube and reposting it as leaks.

Or course they have some exclusive material, but that's how they started 🫡

I've seen many screenshots of them being rude.

I've seen them stealing stuff posted on exhale and posting it as a leak without crediting who actually leak it.

Now they just try to remaster old footage to a ****ty 4K quality to get some attention.

Also they are always arguing with someone.

Britney's vault latest leaks are real

Britney online latest leaks are repost or stolen from someone else 

You writing a book in my thread like anyone actually gives enough of a **** about this ijbol

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, diegofs said:

So you don't know it all

Britney's vault may say some bully stuff, but they don't try to hide it neither fake a personality

Britney online IS A BULLY and try to play the good guy, always playing the victim

For what I have seen I don't think they'd Britney's vault fault

And as I said in my post above, Britney's vault latest leak are actual leaks and not just a ****ty remaster neither repost stealing the credits

Yes I do, a lot more than you do I know for fact because you’re not in the circle of people that provide him content. In fact, almost no one will anymore except one source that he lied to and stole from Britney online. Now kindly educate yourself and jump off the “yas queen” bandwagon of his pathetic fans pretending to like him for his leaks. 

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, PokerCount said:

Yes I do, a lot more than you do I know for fact because you’re not in the circle of people that provide him content. In fact, almost no one will anymore except one source that he lied to and stole from Britney online. Now kindly educate yourself and jump off the “yas queen” bandwagon of his pathetic fans pretending to like him for his leaks. 

You are just like the owner, saying everything leaked not posted by them was stolen from them

That guy spent months crying everywhere claiming he got content stolen from another guy

And now again...

• Love 1
Just now, diegofs said:

You are just like the owner, saying everything leaked not posted by them was stolen from them

That guy spent months crying everywhere claiming he got content stolen from another guy

And now again...

I’m going to try to end this without being rude to you because you legitimately do not understand what’s happened over the years in the background. Britney Online is a nice guy, he didn’t steal anything from anyone and has had multiple stuff stolen from him, literally hacked files which is beyond low. If you don’t know the full depth of stuff don’t comment on it at all. I used to be friends with vault, I know him a little better than you do through Instagram story reactions. 

I'm Brazilian and honestly we are pretty toxic on social media so I don't really mind on them bullying people

But I can't stand when people do it and play the victim, just show how toxic you are as well and everything is fine

It's not nice when you accuse someone and you actually do worst when no one is looking 

Edited by diegofs
  • Love 1
Just now, diegofs said:

I'm Brazilian and honestly we are pretty toxic on social media so I don't really mind on them bullying people

But I can't stand when people do it and play the victim, just assume how toxic you are as well and everything is fine

It's not nice when you accuse someone and you actually do worst when no one is looking 

Kindly shut up now, you are so far up his *** for content that you don’t really care who’s right or wrong. I’m not responding to you anymore. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokerCount said:

I’m going to try to end this without being rude to you because you legitimately do not understand what’s happened over the years in the background. Britney Online is a nice guy, he didn’t steal anything from anyone and has had multiple stuff stolen from him, literally hacked files which is beyond low. If you don’t know the full depth of stuff don’t comment on it at all. I used to be friends with vault, I know him a little better than you do through Instagram story reactions. 

He did 

I've seen many times that website "leaking" stuff after someone else posted that here on exhale

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, PokerCount said:

Kindly shut up now, you are so far up his *** for content that you don’t really care who’s right or wrong. I’m not responding to you anymore. 

Your problem is that you think it's all about Britney online x Britney's vault

I've heard and seen things since 2017 about them, way before Britney's vault even was a big thing on Instagram

You're just saying that because he is your friend and we all know try to force ourselves to believe we are around good people all the time

Edited by diegofs
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block