So Xtina has now "ozempic" face?

I don’t like these kinds of threads. Obviously post what you want, but do we have to engage in shaming someone for their choices that we can’t even confirm. I don’t see how threads like these are any better than Christina and Justin fans posting about Britney in the way they do. Let’s all touch grass for a minute. 

• Love 3
Just now, rik said:

I don’t like these kinds of threads. Obviously post what you want, but do we have to engage in shaming someone for their choices that we can’t even confirm. I don’t see how threads like these are any better than Christina and Justin fans posting about Britney in the way they do. Let’s all touch grass for a minute. 

I'm just asking the fans what do they think after reading one article :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

BTW- how you dare to reply in this thread after all of your ignoring my noble personality in threads where I tagged you? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

15 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Oh, so she is using the same stuff?

Yeah exact same stuff, she's been very open about it and Sharon does look good but also slightly ill. She's also said she's no longer using it but now has zero appetite even she's off it so still losing weight.

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Love 2

First of all, that’s not what an Ozempic face looks like. Ozempic leads to loss of volume, therefore a dehydrated and sagging face. Second, why is everyone acting like this is the first time Xtina has drastically lost weight? It happened several times already, before Ozempic was even approved for a medical use. She is a famous yo-yo dieter and always has been. 

2013:

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Like 5
8 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

First of all, that’s not what an Ozempic face looks like. Ozempic leads to loss of volume, therefore a dehydrated and sagging face. Second, why is everyone acting like this is the first time Xtina has drastically lost weight? It happened several times already, before Ozempic was even approved for a medical use. She is a famous yo-yo dieter and always has been. 

2013:

spacer.png

But lets to be honest, now she took it really harder.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block