So Xtina has now "ozempic" face?

12 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

But lets to be honest, now she took it really harder.

I don’t see much difference between 2013 and now. Perhaps a few kilos difference, but I bet she weighs more or less the same she did back in 2013 and during Burlesque filming. The point is her weight has always fluctuated. 

spacer.png

• Like 3

Regardless, at 43 years old and a mother of two, she looks incredible and youthful. Whatever she’s doing, it’s evidently effective. People ought to prioritize their own health and appearance rather than speculating about others.

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

I don’t see much difference between 2013 and now. Perhaps a few kilos difference, but I bet she weighs more or less the same she did back in 2013 and during Burlesque filming. The point is her weight has always fluctuated. 

spacer.png

The intervention was there this time. In 2013, the weight went down naturally.

3 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Yeah, the true is that her head is like a dice. :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I know what you mean... It almost looks like they have one of those things from the 90s bumping up their hair cause their head looks so big, compared to their facial features :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block