WATCH TWO LEAKED FULL FEMME FATALE DRESS REHEARSALS

There's live vocals throughout these and I'm starting to see clips surface on social media.

I always wondered if she done the prerecorded vocals in the studio or recorded them on stage. Do you think she's actually preparing to sing live or is she just recording the vocals for playback purposes? 

She sounds perfectly fine singing with the track, such a mystery as to why she never done this live for the shows. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
Just now, Mayenaise said:

There's live vocals throughout these and I'm starting to see clips surface on social media.

I always wondered if she done the prerecorded vocals in the studio or recorded them on stage. Do you think she's actually preparing to sing live or is she just recording the vocals for playback purposes? 

She sounds perfectly fine singing with the track, such a mystery as to why she never done this live for the shows. 

Team con turned her mic off. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

Team con turned her mic off. 

When specifically? So you're telling me Britney  thought the prerecorded vocals was her voice coming through the mic, or that she planned to sing live on top of prerecorded vocals?

These are the only two possibilities if that's the case, and both seem implausible.

1 minute ago, Mayenaise said:

When specifically? So you're telling me Britney  thought the prerecorded vocals was her voice coming through the mic, or that she planned to sing live on top of prerecorded vocals?

These are the only two possibilities if that's the case, and both seem implausible.

I'm obviously not sure it's just a theory. I think there was an intention for her to sing over the pre recorded vocals but something happened. She clearly singing some parts live in rehearsals.

Got to remember team con played every dirty trick you could imagine.

6 hours ago, Matou said:

Too much hate to Britney here ... people keep judging what she is doing or not it's exhausting ...

I'm doing fine and u ? Some workout today and a party tonight, I'm ready ! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Workout? Give us some photos :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I'd say no hate, but she let's people see her embarrassing herself with the same spin videos...i wish there can be some progress in her posts, but that's the same and same and same stuff :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

10 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Workout? Give us some photos :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I'd say no hate, but she let's people see her embarrassing herself with the same spin videos...i wish there can be some progress in her posts, but that's the same and same and same stuff :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

Oh sis you're not ready ! :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: lol no it's just the beginning of my new flawless body :explainlol_stare_spin:

Yeah I understand it can be boring (and I am bored) with her IG but let her what she wants to do. She is not a superstar in her head, she proved it multiple times, like she was shy and embarased by her celebebrity (Because of the cship too, how can you feel like a superstar and treated like a child ?)

I think she just wants to live her life the way she wants, no matter what people can think and that's it. She was not allowed to speak for years, now she express herself like this. And I understand, as a fan, the frustration but let her do her thing ! Even if it's cringe or whatever ... what can you expect from someone who is deeply traumatized ?

And at the same time, I can't be bothered by her behavior ... she is traumatized by years of abuses, since her childhood. It will be really difficult for her to cut the strings but she can do it. She proved multiple times she is a ******* strong woman.

1 hour ago, Matou said:

Oh sis you're not ready ! :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: lol no it's just the beginning of my new flawless body :explainlol_stare_spin:

Yeah I understand it can be boring (and I am bored) with her IG but let her what she wants to do. She is not a superstar in her head, she proved it multiple times, like she was shy and embarased by her celebebrity (Because of the cship too, how can you feel like a superstar and treated like a child ?)

I think she just wants to live her life the way she wants, no matter what people can think and that's it. She was not allowed to speak for years, now she express herself like this. And I understand, as a fan, the frustration but let her do her thing ! Even if it's cringe or whatever ... what can you expect from someone who is deeply traumatized ?

And at the same time, I can't be bothered by her behavior ... she is traumatized by years of abuses, since her childhood. It will be really difficult for her to cut the strings but she can do it. She proved multiple times she is a ******* strong woman.

I AM READY :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Having some contact, I would send you my selfie too :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

I mean- that she's stuck in her creativity, like she can't do anything but she experienced in cship, I mean it's like she doesn't want to leave her comfort zone and experiment, travel, discover herself.

If there is a god, I wish he would give her a sign and hope.

I find these so interesting and entertaining, because these feel so much more Britney than the show we seen, and a huge part of that is the little glimmers of her shining through, in the dancing and off the cuff moments...

...but the obvious thing that left me floored was the vocals throughout the first one because they're so good and it's clear she was having fun with it. Hearing her whisper boys, adlib on piece of me etc made them so entertaining, but DLMBTLTK slayed; she was belting and we never got to see or hear that cause she sounded incredible.

I do think the first one is studio vocals with live vocals throughout, while the second one is prerecorded with some live vocals, which suggests that she recorded them at another time, but her live vocals were so much stronger than the prerecorded!

• Love 4

I’m sorry but the hair, the outfits & choreo were AWFUL for this whole tour. Hairstyle made her look 45, the outfits were so cheap looking and unflattering, and the choreo was sooo clunky. In my opinion this tour was a stain on the Britney track record.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, ss0725 said:

I’m sorry but the hair, the outfits & choreo were AWFUL for this whole tour. Hairstyle made her look 45, the outfits were so cheap looking and unflattering, and the choreo was sooo clunky. In my opinion this tour was a stain on the Britney track record.

Simon Cowell’s makeup artist….

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block