WATCH TWO LEAKED FULL FEMME FATALE DRESS REHEARSALS

27 minutes ago, diiihazevedo said:

omg seems like her mic was really on in that dress rehearsal and then they recorded those vocals and used them for the tour!

Good thing it was actually live and not studio vocals, really nice to hear

ps: i almost forgot what a true bop Trouble For Me is <3

wasn't this why everyone attacked Jordan because he was there and he was like, she's singing live, then the tour started and everyone had the meltdown :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 7
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

wasn't this why everyone attacked Jordan because he was there and he was like, she's singing live, then the tour started and everyone had the meltdown :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Wait..it was - he said she did well and sung live..and he got destroyed for it night 1 :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

• Haha 7
7 minutes ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

She sounds fantastic. That first rehearsal Hold It Against Me performance is the best I've ever seen. Britney if you're reading this know that you were nothing less than amazing on that stage. 

This was so true, also Up and down is so good as well

33 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

We don't know if these are the rehearsals that Jordan (and Perezhilton) went to, in my opinion they look like the very first dress rehearsals to actually invite the press at that time.  But im sure Jordan heared the same open mic!

edit: Jordan uploaded his dress rehearsal review video on jun 11 same day he saw it , and the show started jun 16 on Sacramento.  So...maybe he went to the VERY LAST dress rehearsals -

Edited by ToxicMadness

I'm having an "I'm angry/sad her artistic spirit ha been squelched" moment. 

LMAO at "Oh how y'all feelin, sorry, sorry".

Interestingly this tour has a lot of Britney's personal touches present from the beginning. The narrative of being chased by a man who wants to control her. Being trapped and caged. The entire 3 performance gives me "piece of me" music video vibes.

OMG the "Piece of Me" vocals are shockingly good wtf. 

I bet they ruined this tour by being like "Oh we're keeping your mic off after rehearsal" so she's like "F it". Seriously the "Piece of Me" vocal are everything and just took what used to be one of her dullest performances ever and elevated it I'm SHOOK by how good she sound here. I "She's too thiiiiiiiin" amazing.

That "Big Fat Bas" hat was scrapped right? Don't remember it. Don't want to ever see it again. Live "biggahs"!! I loathe this song.

Why am I just realizing my favorite song "How I Roll" is Britney's "Paper Planes" + "Glamorous" ?

Damn you to hell cruel evil conservatorship.

I honestly feel 13 anytime I hear her live vocals. Total fanboy. LOVING "Lace & Leather".

Aminah is my spirit dancer.

WTF dr**s were they pumping into Britney for the actual shows that changed her energy SO much?

Trapped in Jacketney is iconic.I hope she doesn't mind us seeing this. That was hilarious. 

She wasn't good, she was GREAT.

Britney, please be taking the best care of yourself. Give yourself the love you crave and deserve. Don't destroy yourself for the losers who **** you.

lol she's like "Who's vocals are these?" when the chorus of He About To Lose Me hits.

"Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know" is a moment.

OK I'm kinda skipping through the 2nd half just never liked that part of the show quite as much tbh.

Edited by ElectricPlatypusLove
  • Love 4
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Interesting. For the dress rehearsal she’s wearing the leotard she’d go on to wear for the majority of the tour but opening night someone decided to have her perform in the two piece. 

spacer.pngspacer.png
spacer.png

Which was a bad idea cause it made her stomach look bigger.

The leotard flattered her body much more.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I just watched the first one entirely and I can say her mic was on the very first part entirely (she's speaking in moments she's not supposed to and it's on) but they clearly never intended for it to be on in the final two sets (From BOMT on)

I loved hearing her voice over the tracks! there were moments where you can tell she was feeling it, specially during DLMBTLTK, where I can't tell why she didn't get on the hanging thing, seems like she wanted to actually rehearse her vocals

lol she absolutely HATED that gimme more jacket, if you look clearly at the end of gimme more, she asks her dancers to help her take it off, but they don't help her until someone tells them to in the crowd. Britney even looks desperetely to the crowd for help to get the jacket finally off. 

I loved that she told them to take it off before the first chorus starts in the end, she sounds confident 

I wonder who shes giving the F sign to during IWG lol you can tell she wasn't enjoying that either

and she said she didn't like the exit, but seeing nobody cared she's like fine have a good night

this video just proves many things: one, her mic was in fact on sometimes and she was confortable with it, second, they really didn't give a damn about what she thought about this show, lol, still it was nice to watch I guess. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

After watching the FFT Rehearsal 1 video I must say the live vocals thrown in really added to the experience - her moves are also a lot more sharp than what she give during the actual tour and she had some great moments of attitude and energy and sass. Still not close to classic Britney but definitely if she built on the rehearsal instead of regressing with the live shows she would have made the FFT much more enjoyable. 

Of course given what we know, this entire thing was forced 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block