WATCH TWO LEAKED FULL FEMME FATALE DRESS REHEARSALS

1 hour ago, Wendy Williams said:

I appreciate your enthusiasm and agreed with all of your points, but can you please stop ignoring me? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Sis it's been a while ... sorry :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek::embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover: I'm bored to interact here but I see you ahah :explainlol_stare_spin: How is it here since ? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Wendy Williams said:

Let me give you some fun :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Yeah, some threads are interesting, just ate my dinner, watching tv meanwhile :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

How you doin'?

Too much hate to Britney here ... people keep judging what she is doing or not it's exhausting ...

I'm doing fine and u ? Some workout today and a party tonight, I'm ready ! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
27 minutes ago, mwilliams917 said:

I'm not super convinced but it's nice to think about 

You obviously didn’t watch the video, because this doesn’t even have the bulk of the pre-recorded vocals you mentioned in your post originally. Mic was on.. she speaks throughout the entire thing, completely different from the second rehearsal 

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
57 minutes ago, Lucas92 said:

So sad we were actually robbed of the true Britney. Here we can see her professional behavior and pure charisma and the vocals.. wow. Btw those remixes were great. 

The middle 8 in 3 is so tranquil & breezy. I’ve always hated the song, but the bridge in the FF mix is a highlight of the show

I'm pretty confused because her body was amazing, the vocals pretty decent with regards of all the moves and the attitude, facial expressions just gives me 2000 Britney ... the yes are not droppy as we saw them during the actual performances ... i think they kinda of started some heavy medication on her at the beginning of the tour, that's all i can find to justify such a huge difference between these rehearsals and the actual ones

such a mess her management did

• Like 2
6 hours ago, The Dream said:

Her whole presence went back to 2000ney for DLMBT :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

The mic being off for the shows is really a mystery. I mean there is more singing and interraction here than any live she did for the crowds.

Seriously if she ever comes back I am waiting more of this now that the team will not be the same, cause Britney was still present in this.

It's possible they kept the mic off during the shows as a precaution in case she started "malfunctioning" or mentioned something about the conservatorship.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block