WATCH TWO LEAKED FULL FEMME FATALE DRESS REHEARSALS

Live vocals! Just listening her voice gives another vibe to the whole thing. 

But God that choreography and clothes are just bad. She is definitely doing better than the actual thing, but still those choreography are just bad, who did them? And the clothes so unflattering, she should be dressed by real designers not this cheap things. But oh well.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

I watched Rehearsal #1 and :

OMG LIVE VOCALS !! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: POM & Big Fat Bass live ! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: WTF !? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: One of her worst "vocal" song and she sings, Queen ! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

IUSA : this version is amazing !!! Even better than the original imo :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Gimme More : "It's hard to take off" even her dancer left, she can't help ... again at the end :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme: Anyway she looks better with it. She killed it at 37:28 :bouncey:

Drop Dead Beautiful : this song is horrible, the remix even worst, the choreo doesn't fit, just no :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Boys : big yes !

DLMTLTK : OMGGG :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised::scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Burning Up : Slay :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

The show is not as bad as a lot think. The main problem was the tour, and at this time we don't know what happened but you can see she was "taking" heavy medication and doing a tour like must be exhausting, plus under the cship, well the result was not the same we see with these rehearsals ...

Edited by Matou
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Her whole presence went back to 2000ney for DLMBT :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

The mic being off for the shows is really a mystery. I mean there is more singing and interraction here than any live she did for the crowds.

Seriously if she ever comes back I am waiting more of this now that the team will not be the same, cause Britney was still present in this.

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, Matou said:

I watched Rehearsal #1 and :

OMG LIVE VOCALS !! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on: POM & Big Fat Bass live ! :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat: WTF !? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: One of her worst "vocal" song and she sings, Queen ! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

IUSA : this version is amazing !!! Even better than the original imo :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Gimme More : "It's hard to take off" even her dancer left, she can't help ... again at the end :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme: Anyway she looks better with it. She killed it at 37:28 :bouncey:

Drop Dead Beautiful : this song is horrible, the remix even worst, the choreo doesn't fit, just no :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Boys : big yes !

DLMTLTK : OMGGG :pretends_shocked_wow_rihanna_surprised::scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad::tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Burning Up : Slay :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

The show is not as bad as a lot think. The main problem was the tour, and at this time we don't know what happened but you can see she was "taking" heavy medication and doing a tour like must be exhausting, plus under the cship, well the result was not the same we see with these rehearsals ...

I appreciate your enthusiasm and agreed with all of your points, but can you please stop ignoring me? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Haha 1
11 hours ago, nakedsoldier said:

Not the dress rehearsal having better camera angles than the actual released one

My thoughts exactly! But also her energy seems to be a bit higher and she looks like she is feeling herself and having fun! They should've used this footage for the DVD

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block