Justin Timberlake says he apologizes to absolutely f---ing nobody before singing "Cry Me A River" at recent show

42 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Harsh, but maybe it’s the wake up call that she desperately needs, I can’t believe she apologized while kissing his *** about his ****ty new song.

I still feel bad for her though. She needs to understand that sometimes you’re just not gonna have good closure with an ex. Some people just suck and wont change.

Im also bummed for her that she doesn’t realize those videos and captions aren’t good. I wish she’d have a good friend that would sit her down and remind her who she is. Make her watch the old videos, her VMA performances, whatever. Remember that bad b.itch VMA 2003 energy that made Justin crawl under his skin. All these compliments, calling him a genius, “dancing” to his song in the living room, apologizing for the book instead of thanking fans or at least keeping quiet… that just ain’t it. 

Old Brit would never…she said men and egos back then…now she’s massaging his Whitney Houston Reaction GIF

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Reasonwhy said:

She truley deserved this Justin comment...And I'm sure that she still won't learn from it...

She totally deserved. 

Sadly I agree she won't learn a thing from it.

She'll write some passive aggressive **** again, after some time more praise for him. She probably thinks he wants contact with her.

It's the same behavior she has with her toxic family. After everything she was acting like a little girl around narcissist Lynne arms, and everyone can see her family never changed.

That IG apology was beyond pathetic. Britney and her stupid team deserved this.

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 3

:jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme: hokay yeah that was cringe and again very rude, not just towards Britney but nsync, Janet, whoever he's been shady towards etc. I choose not to give him the attention that he seems to seek. Honestly if it weren't for this forum, I would not have known or given a f what he said.🤭

K Justin, Whatever, be the unapologetic person, just be careful not to lose the few friends you seem to have.🥴

And I often say this, many times, losing is winning. I think Britney's response was classy and graceful, and that was the Britney I knew. Apologizing doesn't always mean taking 100% of the blame, sometimes it can be the mature way to get over things by swallowing the pride, which a lot of people surrounding Britney don't seem to do. As Zoe Saldaña has said, Britney was never about hurting her neighbors. And actually that's a good way of living imo. (I actually wished team con would make an apology but of course no one did) and I personally suggest that we just ignore him.😌

JT can do whatever he does, but I think he is indeed using his aholeness to get attention. He's on stage, he knows. But just like his new song, not a lot of people will care imo.

And the scariest thing for attention seekers is not getting any. Not even hate. Let's not waste our emotions on worthless things.🥴

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, katiespears said:

I’m actually so surprised he said anything at all instead of just ignoring her. It does show how mad he is at her.

A Justin and Britney public feud was not on my 2024 bingo card. 

This. His silence would be his better response, simply ignore her existence... but shading like this is imature.

This feud is ridiculous. He is a married man still shading his ex girlfriend from twenty years ago.  

One of them should see how embarrassing the situation is, but yeah...

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 3

I think this situation showed the true colors of both parties involved. Justin intentionally fell into Britney's unintentional trap: He did not apologize for cheating despite writing a song about being cheated on. So, it does not count when men are the cheaters? Should women just let it go? Such views are very regressive...  

JT expressed his honest feelings and did not make a fake statement about the past and the maturity he lacked..etc..

____

I think Britney realized that the backlash JT was getting was reflecting on the cashflow of RCA and the people involved in Justin's project... the art basically... just like the backlash she was getting in 2007 overshadowed Blackout. Like, if Blackout had sold more and people separated the LP from her personal life, Danja's work would've paid off more for ex. 

____

He’s so childish and insecure, definitely not a gentleman.

I know it’s controversial to say that but I hope it’s a lesson for Britney, her pride and her self esteem. It’s her truth what she said in the book and she’s not responsible for the Selfish thing it’s her fans.

She should have never apologize to him and promote his music on her page like wtf ?!

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block