Justin Timberlake says he apologizes to absolutely f---ing nobody before singing "Cry Me A River" at recent show

5 minutes ago, annalai23 said:

Even Britney apologized to him..... like wtf..... She is her biggest enemy.... like she didn't even have empathy for herself....  if that makes sense. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

She put her feelings aside and showed compassion towards him, sadly he couldn’t do the same. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

The funny thing is that as a person, Justin seems to still think he’s some 19 year old little brat in how he acts. He doesn’t seem to have any level of maturity and self reflection.

At least with Britney, she was confined in a CON for 14 years which has stunted her growth and she’s learning how to be a free human now.

What’s this guys excuse for still being an absolute ******* well into his 40’s? 

It was his Birthday so I quess like any other small man, he felt powerful.

Spoiler

Propably hit the bottle again :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

• Like 3
20 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

also, he said this before holy grail, not CMAR which is just more proof that song is also related to her 

Just watched it. I found it interesting he said it before holy grail and not CMAR.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, FullCircle said:

I guess there's a reason why Britney apologized for some of the things she wrote in the book. There's probably more to the story than we know. After all, Justin didn't force Britney to do anything. 

Except the abor**on you goof.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block