Justin Timberlake says he apologizes to absolutely f---ing nobody before singing "Cry Me A River" at recent show

4 hours ago, FullCircle said:

I guess there's a reason why Britney apologized for some of the things she wrote in the book. There's probably more to the story than we know. After all, Justin didn't force Britney to do anything. 

More that you don't know? We didn't know very important parts of the book, and we all witness how he publicly treated her for nearly two decades.

How about we just support Britney over this trash man?

• Love 2
  • Like 5

Whats his deal? 

Britney has so much grace and class, and she was trying to be the bigger person....but he doesn't deserve her kindness. 

Justin if you want be petty, we can all be petty. Let's get Britney's selfish on the top of the charts. I don't care if his moment is ruined. 

Edited by amel
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, KrisJ said:

The funny thing is that as a person, Justin seems to still think he’s some 19 year old little brat in how he acts. He doesn’t seem to have any level of maturity and self reflection.

At least with Britney, she was confined in a CON for 14 years which has stunted her growth and she’s learning how to be a free human now.

What’s this guys excuse for still being an absolute ******* well into his 40’s? 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block