Justin Timberlake says he apologizes to absolutely f---ing nobody before singing "Cry Me A River" at recent show

11 minutes ago, Almost Mystical said:

His birthday is January 31st, so that is true. What a way to celebrate a birthday. 

:tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

And today marks the 20th anniversary of the Super bowl incident that pretty much destroyed Janet Jackson career.

I guess, karma is a *****

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Like 1

My initial anger about this quickly turned to satisfaction. Here’s why:

No one has changed. Justin, Christina, and even Britney. She’s as humble as ever and just like in the early 2000s, she continues to take the high road. Justin saying this ridiculous comment reeks of “Yeah, I ***** her” or whatever he said regarding their s** life all those years ago. His CMAR song and video might as well have been released in 2024 since he hasn’t changed. Crude, rude, and a total showcase of his insecurities as a man. Such willingness to continue to stomp all over Britney.

He could’ve acknowledged the TRUTH she shared. He’d be forgiven simply because who really knows who they are at that age? Horrible that these people had to make these cringe decisions and rough mistakes under a microscope as teenagers. Britney always handled it well as she was the exception. Everyone else was more human in their “character” presentation but the truth shows now that they will never evolve. They CONTINUE to act as if they’re superior to Britney who was, is, and will always be greater than the sum of all their insufficient parts. I truly think she’s just that sweet and real but perhaps she knows all along that he will always be this catastrophe and knows we will all see it.

What a damn shame.  Nothing has changed for these fools and that’s only a good thing for Britney, who was always the best of them (and us).

Rant over. For now…

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, frank194 said:

People who attended the show say that it was not before singing cry me a river, but holy grail:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Holy grail turns into cmar seamlessly so he wouldn't of had a chance to literally say it before cmar so he did it before holy grail

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block