Justin Timberlake says he apologizes to absolutely f---ing nobody before singing "Cry Me A River" at recent show

2 hours ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

Maybe people will stop making excuses for him now that he finally showed his true colors.

I don’t think. Unfortunately his fan base is all millennial and Gen x women who love him. 

… and undoubtedly these same women love to hate on Britney. Always have. It’s just a fact. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

People are hounding him to apologize. I be reading it myself. I mean the base can dislike him if they want but to say people haven’t been overreaching and inserting themselves into things that has nothing to do with them is disingenuous. The best thing a person can do when they dislike someone is ignore them.  The fanbase has crossed a line with him and at some point he’s gonna start biting back. 

I think this fanbase likes her being tied to Justin. It wouldn’t be any fun going after people who have a current day effect on her life. They aren’t a global star who has been famous for what seems like a lifetime. Nothing else makes sense because Justin is way down on the list of Britney wrongdoers. 

I don't agree with him being hounded that's wrong , that being said  now he probably understands what Britney was going through when she was being hounded non stop with no support system. How does he expect grace from people when he's been ruthless in publicly shaming her? Treat people the way you want to be treated... its that simple.  

Why is he more concerned with Britney's fanbase rather than Britney herself? Shouldn't he peace things out with her, like when she makes an apology to just be kind enough to appreciate it. That the issue with Justin he cares more about optics and public  perception than actually doing the right thing.  

Yh, he is way down on the list of Britney's wrongdoers now but she was probably hurt by him the most because she actually loved him.

18 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

You deserve it B

That's what you get when you don't respect yourself. 

Celebreties avoid you, this man is disrespecting you and your family exploited you.

Now what ? At some point one should look at oneself in the mirror and question their choices.

You got the power Britney !!!!! 

Reminds me of the old lifetime movies you can find on YouTube where the nutcase abuser yells “LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!” Same energy here. :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, MajorPayne said:

I’m not gonna make him look better here. I know what my eyes read on his and Jessica instagram. What I’ve seen on twitter. Probably why they shut off their comments until recently. Now this Justin hating just seems like a sport for people and I just can’t condone that. I mean have at but it’s like going after the person who stole chips instead of the people who robbed the entire store.  Maybe if federline popazao(? lol)was bigger he’d get this smoke but since he’s a nobody I guess that wouldn’t be much fun for people. 

His fans literally publicly boo Britney for him accusing her and telling his version. They totally despise her for how he defamed her. They booed her viciously during nsync walk of fame ceremony. And she wrote in the book how she was booed back when he was bullying her and trashing her publicly. 

Boo hoo timberpuss got a few bad comments on social media. He will live. 

Perhaps Justin feels emboldened due to poor advice he's receiving.  Perhaps he's receiving that poor advice because it's now his turn to be ridiculed and somewhat shunned by the industry.  Perhaps the industry wants this.  Perhaps the industry wants Britney back to make the real money. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
15 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

And some people attacked other fans for not supporting her apology.

No, not all fans should support her apology, but that doesn't mean she needs to be called names like stupid, weak, and dumb, because she chose to take the high road in that moment. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy said:

No, not all fans should support her apology, but that doesn't mean she needs to be called names like stupid, weak, and dumb, because she chose to take the high road in that moment. 

Of course not, but I hope she understands that 'taking the high road' is not always worth it. She herself said multiple times that she always had to be the good girl. That's exactly what she chose to be in this situation again, but it's a learning process, I know.

1 minute ago, DarielXO said:

Of course not, but I hope she understands that 'taking the high road' is not always worth it. She herself said multiple times that she always had to be the good girl. That's exactly what she chose to be in this situation again, but it's a learning process, I know.

I recently read that people who have experienced severe trauma or abuse often times resort to friendliness or 'fawning' as a way to protect themselves/as a means of self-preservation. Not saying this is what Britney was doing, but I can see why she'd do it. But yes, it is something she has to learn to unpack.

IMG_0202.jpg

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, DarielXO said:

Or maybe she put out that Instagram post with a vague apology to no one in particular, praised his music to appease her RCA folks, then took it down knowing full well that Justin would eventually be Justin again.  She knows his enormous ego better than anyone.  What a great set up by someone.  She looks like a mature, forgiving person.  And he doesn't.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy said:

I recently read that people who have experienced severe trauma or abuse often times resort to friendliness or 'fawning' as a way to protect themselves/as a means of self-preservation. Not saying this is what Britney was doing, but I can see why she'd do it. But yes, it is something she has to learn to unpack.

Yep, that's how CPTSD works. But Britney has something an average person who's struggling with this does not. She can get a reality check whenever she needs it. If half of the world tells her she's not the one who owes an apology, then she should start to believe them. Being famous actually has this benefit.

5 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

I don't get why people thinks she apologized to Justin? She said literally "If I offended any of the people I genuinely care about I am deeply sorry...."

Probably because she followed that up by talking about Justin? 

Do you reckon Justin said this to aggravate us or Brit…what is his play with this?…im so disappointed and enraged right now with his childish attitude!!

I mean he is a dad now afterall. He should be trying to set an example of maturity, not act like a child. I clearly think he is pissed with us from the Selfish trolling…🙄

Edited by fan88

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block