Rumor: Britney may release rarities album to end her contract with RCA

1 hour ago, sparrowhawk said:

Receipts

Google it. There are literally sources such as Billboard that said Britney ended het previous contract with Britney Jean, meaning Glory was under a new contract. Wich is also well documented.

The documents don't really state how much albums she has to record but every record contract is standard about 3 to 4 albums.

True or false, I personaly lost all faith in Britney Spears (the brand and person).

The brand is run by money hungry leeches who won't hesitate a sec to use AI and fool us just to get our coins.

Britney the person lies way too often (nobody can deny this fact).

Any new Britney music is pointless to me since she doesn't want anything to do with music nor with us fans. 

Edited by Dodoo00
  • Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, LeglessJamie said:

Google it. There are literally sources such as Billboard that said Britney ended het previous contract with Britney Jean, meaning Glory was under a new contract. Wich is also well documented.

The documents don't really state how much albums she has to record but every record contract is standard about 3 to 4 albums.

in other words, no receipts. got it. thanks

4 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

Glory was only the first album of a 3-4 albums deal.

Releasing 1 rarities album won't finish the contract. 

I think since she signed the deal while under the cship which was deemed corrupt she can fight it. RCA probably doesn't want the bad press so maybe they told her to release a final album to get out of the contract.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Donavan Ward said:

I’d be here for it.  The original circus, ff, and Britney Jean got scrapped by team con for pop fluff. I wanna hear what SHE wanted to do b/c her ideas are timeless and iconic like primeney..and b/o

None of this is true? For 🎪 her team asked producers to submit material to keep her entertained, That's why the album is a disjointed mess. "Up N Down" and "I Wanna Go" were recorded in 2010 and after that she checked out completely. 

Edited by alexbickle
18 minutes ago, alexbickle said:

None of this is true? For 🎪 her team asked producers to submit material to keep her entertained, That's why the album is a disjointed mess. "Up N Down" and "I Wanna Go" were recorded in 2010 and after that she checked out completely. 

No, it’s all true. I was here during each update. For every era following b/o… She described the album as urban and that it was not. Danja would’ve had a bigger role and he said how her team wanted a poppier sound. With  Ff there was a writers camp, and that was also gonna be more urban. And deeper material like “everyday.” they scrapped everything, and made her record max martin songs. There’s writers that came out and said the album they are releasing isn’t what she wants or she wanted. Same for Britney Jean it was gonna have a “hip pop” vibe produced by ester dean created “dip” for Brit. B it her team declined. Britney Jean was expected to be produced by  hit boy(that’s why he’s on s&s remix without bein a rapper) Danja, darkchild, there’s even footage of Brit in the studio WITH darkchild on X factor when Simon tells her she will be mentoring the kids, but after scream and shout her team let will I am produce…don’t question my fandom especially when it comes to waiting patiently for r&bney…I honestly think glory had r&b b/c I dragged them to filth and explained that white  ppl aren’t the only  fans she has and she has always made music for everyone so why are they scrapping everything…I posted it on universe as at the time ppl were  boycotting bh for becoming  a pop site. LYNNE loved that site and the owner so I’m sure she caught wind of my read. They didn’t have many members or post. After I dragged her performances I saw more effort in 2015 too lol. The queen gave her og fans everything  they needed on glory and finally served b/o, Britney, itz realness for the first time since b/o mariah carey beyonce GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Edited by Donavan Ward

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block