Rumor: Britney may release rarities album to end her contract with RCA

This would be a good closure to her career. A tenth album with songs she produced throughout her journey and never saw the light is what the fans deserves. Imagine a tracklist with Rebellion, Guilty, State Of Grace, Everyday, Let Go, Dance Your **** Off and many others we don’t know about it. We would listen all the songs that her team vetoed. A lot of songs written by her with her truth about everything. It would be so powerful. Especially now that she’s celebraring 25 years of BOMT.

But yes, this is just a screenshot of a text message. It doesn't prove anything.

Edited by B In The Mix
  • Love 4
  • Like 3
27 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I'd take anything at this point. God she really hates us. Like, girl, give us SOMETHING.

We are desperate, it's been eons since Glory, my god....

She could literally release an album with no music videos, interviews or concerts and I’ll be ok with that but the music has to be good. Britney’s always had good taste in the songs she chooses except when Anesthesia was not on Circuit album 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block