Hold It Against Me Live in San Jose

I remember seeing this live in person, and I was not disappointed. Maybe she was just on fire during my date, but there’s something so special about seeing her live in action. It’s a magical feeling just being in the same room as her.

Also, I LOVED the prerecorded vocals. She needs to go back to that. 

Edited by Emil87
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, filmandstage13 said:

I don’t care what anyone says, I really enjoyed the Femme Fatale tour. And this clip of Hold It Against Me from San Jose in 2011 is one of my favorite live videos of hers from ANY era! (Selfish got me all nostalgic).

4 hours ago, Emil87 said:

I remember seeing this live in person, and I was not disappointed. Maybe she was just on fire during my date, but there’s something so special about seeing her live in action. It’s a magical feeling just being in the same room as her.

Also, I LOVED the prerecorded vocals. She needs to go back to that. 

YES! I always loved the ff tour. (never got the hate - well the cuts/direction of the bluray/dvd was far from perfect and app in toronto she was not her best (although they espe didnt recorde the premiere night so she could loose some weight, get into the groove, get comfortable and be less stressed)).

it was such a big step up from the circus tour which was designed to distract from her flaws at that time.

concert in cologne was perfect even with the small stage.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Can't believe it was the only tour where they gave her wind machines. It gives so much power to performance itself.

Anyhow she tried her best given all circumstances. 

To bad we sre stuck with current britney forever. Cheers to dancing with knives and never ending spinning in trashy underwear. 

I kinda always thought it would have been cool to get a FF esq era during 2016 when Britney seemed excited for music and performing. The visuals, production, and videos were all stellar during FF but Britney wasn’t not present at all (and now we know why). I still remember when it leaked online and one of my friends I was with found it and we had a listening party.  

2 hours ago, ToxicMadness said:

That was an amazing FFT date, sadly this was not the mood for the entire tour :/ as we know

She was always good during hold it against me, she gave low energy and no effort for the rest of the show. I always thought that she really loved 'hold it against me' but probably I was wrong cause she never added it in vegas shows, that's shocking.

Edited by britneyqueenn
14 hours ago, DanjaMouse said:

I remember being like Americas Got Talent Reaction GIF by Top Talent thinking this was LIVE live the first time, then the next night it was 100% the same and for the rest of the tour 😂

Props for actually recording new vocals though. The first believable I think since DAWD or even Oops tour. 

There were a couple of dates where she actually sang the first verse live. Her live vocals on that tour were really sporadic and random. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block