Tate McRae dancing to Gimme More FFT Remix

I don’t get the hate she receives on here. Like, if she’s not Britney’s logical heir (or at least what an heir looks like in 2024) then who possibly could be?  The girl has moves and that it factor. She’s got hits too. Yeah it’s weird that Tik tok is more important than radio these days but I guess the world had to change since 1998 🤪

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

***** I was just humming this FFT version this morning lol

It's such a great remix :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: Like damn straight fire.

Now. Do I have anything nice to say about Tate.........

Reveal hidden contents

It's THE ONLY gimme more remix i actually like. The OG is simply THAT good :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

It's THE ONLY gimme more remix i actually like. The OG is simply THAT good :melt_weird_drift_wow:

Yes!! This is the only remix I like as well. It gets bad at the end.. But I love the Egyptian chanting and humming lol it's so  :melt_weird_drift_wow:

The OG just gets better and better as the years go on. GM is really that song.

Edited by PlatinumB
2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I actually like Tate but for a professional dancer there's something about her execution I don't like... I can't quite put my finger on it.

A lot of her choreo is pretty much the same moves over and over... 

I feel you and think the same, she needs to slow down just a pinch. 

Janet + Britney and even Beyonce it just flowed. 

What I love about Tate is how she goes from being a shy girl with glasses on interviews to this **** goddess.

I kinda wish they would do a remake of Showgirls (if u havent seen the film go watch it) and she is the leading actress in it. I think it would be sooooooo cool (although it could destroy her career :inbed_ahs_hotel_sarah_paulson_grin_smirk_cackle_bed_reading_phone: or not who knows :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:)

18 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

I actually like Tate but for a professional dancer there's something about her execution I don't like... I can't quite put my finger on it.

A lot of her choreo is pretty much the same moves over and over... 

Just like Britneys choreo trough her entire career. Let's not.

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

Just like Britneys choreo trough her entire career. Let's not.

Except Britney has an entire career of different dance styles. Tate is a good dancer dont get me wrong but it's definitely not executed as well as Primeney.

I can't tell if it's because she's quite tall that it looks clumsy sometimes but her choreography is more late Britney, than Prime.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block