Tate McRae dancing to Gimme More FFT Remix

She’s great! There will always be someone younger, prettier, smarter, better etc that comes along and that’s just life!

Im happy to give her flowers and can’t wait to see her grow as a performer when she’s finally eligible for the Britney/beyonce level label budget which I’m sure she’s close to getting! :elton:

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

She’s great! There will always be someone younger, prettier, smarter, better etc that comes along and that’s just life!

Im happy to give her flowers and can’t wait to see her grow as a performer when she’s finally eligible for the Britney/beyonce level label budget which I’m sure she’s close to getting! :elton:

She's inherently bad. To basically say someone doesn't like her because of 'There will always be someone younger, prettier, smarter, better etc that comes along' is just cringe. That has nothing to do with not liking her :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black: Pop is truly dead :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell: because y'all be hyping any pretty girl on a beat that has some rhythm.  :elton:

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

She's inherently bad. To basically say someone doesn't like her because of 'There will always be someone younger, prettier, smarter, better etc that comes along' is just cringe. That has nothing to do with not liking her :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black: Pop is truly dead :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell: because y'all be hyping any pretty girl on a beat that has some rhythm.  :elton:

Dragging me for something I didn’t even say. I never said yall don’t like her because she’s prettier or younger. Re read  :typing_keyboard_computer:

6 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Dragging me for something I didn’t even say. I never said yall don’t like her because she’s prettier or younger. Re read  :typing_keyboard_computer:

Well... you were kinda insinuating that was the reason. :typing_keyboard_computer: I like you as a member though so it wasn't a total drag xoxo :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Not sure of the hate she’s getting or why but that’s exhale for ya.
They’ll sit there and slay Britney for spinning around in circles but say this girl sucks when she’s clearly talented.  

don’t worry guys, Britney is retired. Let this new up and comer have her moment without trying to hate her automatically because she’s reminiscent of past Britney. I think it’s great there are even artists trying the Britney formula. We don’t see that often at all. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
51 minutes ago, The Dream said:

Haha you really doubt Britney is not wild enough to slay anything at this point? The woman can **** a stage right now. Come on

I don’t know, she’s been all over the place that does she have the focus?  She complains about shooting pains yet the next day she’s spinning around in her living room. 

although when you say wild enough…maybe she will.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block