Britney and Cade had a huge fight because of the new album rumors

Britney complained so much in that court testimony that she was treated poorly, that things for her were always of poor quality chosen by her team.

I don't understand how now that she's free she's still being treated like a Z-list artist. She has to choose a decent manager to take care of her career, even if she doesn't want to work anymore, but take care of your legacy. A decent team to take care of your public image, social media... everything is still so amateurish.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

I’m going to play devils advocate here…

I believe Britney owes the demonic record label one more album. Those are literally deals with the devil. Ask any musician, there are plenty of horrifying YouTube videos about this subject. 
Cade is her manager. That’s a huge and troublesome job considering the situation he is managing. Both Britney AND Cade are somewhat owned by the record label. The label would be breathing fire at him to get her to make another album (it would be quite scary). 

Record labels have no soul. They are not creators. They are not creative outside of anything other than making money. They thrive of exploiting creators. They knew Britney was in a bad situation with the conservatorship… they didn’t care because they were making money. They probably helped keep it going.

The world wants Britney to make another album, the record label knows this and can feel the earning potential of this very unique situation in which people will buy her album just to support her. That’s easy big bucks for them. The Devil (the record label) doesn’t give a crap that she’s Britney Spears. In fact the devil says “I made you… you owe me”. 

If she doesn’t make this album, she will be worth more dead than alive to them. This is a real thing in the music industry and it’s super scary because these coke heads don’t give a **** about Britney or us, just money. 
“The death clause” in all music contracts protects their investment forever. Michael jackson is as worth $400million Alive. Dead he was worth BILLIONS to them in revenue. They are happy he’s dead. Britney is at risk of this. 
you can research it more with the video I linked below. 
I don’t believe Cade is trying to hurt Britney. He’s probably trying to protect her, and keep everyone happy. What an enormously impossible job. We don’t know Cade, so we should probably lay off slagging him off. He’s in an impossible situation.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
26 minutes ago, Kritney said:

I believe Britney owes the demonic record label one more album. Those are literally deals with the devil. Ask any musician, there are plenty of horrifying YouTube videos about this subject. 
Cade is her manager. That’s a huge and troublesome job considering the situation he is managing. Both Britney AND Cade are somewhat owned by the record label. The label would be breathing fire at him to get her to make another album (it would be quite scary). 

Record labels have no soul. They are not creators. They are not creative outside of anything other than making money. They thrive of exploiting creators. They knew Britney was in a bad situation with the conservatorship… they didn’t care because they were making money. They probably helped keep it going.

The world wants Britney to make another album, the record label knows this and can feel the earning potential of this very unique situation in which people will buy her album just to support her. That’s easy big bucks for them. The Devil (the record label) doesn’t give a crap that she’s Britney Spears. In fact the devil says “I made you… you owe me”. 

If she doesn’t make this album, she will be worth more dead than alive to them. This is a real thing in the music industry and it’s super scary because these coke heads don’t give a **** about Britney or us, just money. 
“The death clause” in all music contracts protects their investment forever. Michael jackson is as worth $400million Alive. Dead he was worth BILLIONS to them in revenue. They are happy he’s dead. Britney is at risk of this. 
you can research it more with the video I linked below. 
I don’t believe Cade is trying to hurt Britney. He’s probably trying to protect her, and keep everyone happy. What an enormously impossible job. We don’t know Cade, so we should probably lay off slagging him off. He’s in an impossible situation.

I’ve always gotten the vibe that Cade wants to protect her too. People have no clue how the industry truly operates & I’m grateful he’s her manager because he loved her before he even knew her

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Kritney said:

I believe Britney owes the demonic record label one more album.

Those are literally deals with the devil. 

The label would be breathing fire 

The Devil (the record label) doesn’t give a crap that she’s Britney Spears. In fact the devil says “I made you… you owe me”. 

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block