Britney and Cade had a huge fight because of the new album rumors

3 hours ago, BritneyWiki said:

Come on...she's known him for so long. They have a relationship besides business. If she doesn't trust him, will she ever trust anyone ever again? I do not see her reviving her image on her own. She needs to accept help.

He doesn't care about her but only about himself. He is good in pretending, but only about he does care is having fun, smoking w€€d, and money. 

If she didn't have money, he wouldn't "have fun" with her at all. He is such a losing "investment" that she will realize over time. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

9 hours ago, Kritney said:

I’m going to play devils advocate here…

I believe Britney owes the demonic record label one more album. Those are literally deals with the devil. Ask any musician, there are plenty of horrifying YouTube videos about this subject. 
Cade is her manager. That’s a huge and troublesome job considering the situation he is managing. Both Britney AND Cade are somewhat owned by the record label. The label would be breathing fire at him to get her to make another album (it would be quite scary). 

Record labels have no soul. They are not creators. They are not creative outside of anything other than making money. They thrive of exploiting creators. They knew Britney was in a bad situation with the conservatorship… they didn’t care because they were making money. They probably helped keep it going.

The world wants Britney to make another album, the record label knows this and can feel the earning potential of this very unique situation in which people will buy her album just to support her. That’s easy big bucks for them. The Devil (the record label) doesn’t give a crap that she’s Britney Spears. In fact the devil says “I made you… you owe me”. 

If she doesn’t make this album, she will be worth more dead than alive to them. This is a real thing in the music industry and it’s super scary because these coke heads don’t give a **** about Britney or us, just money. 
“The death clause” in all music contracts protects their investment forever. Michael jackson is as worth $400million Alive. Dead he was worth BILLIONS to them in revenue. They are happy he’s dead. Britney is at risk of this. 
you can research it more with the video I linked below. 
I don’t believe Cade is trying to hurt Britney. He’s probably trying to protect her, and keep everyone happy. What an enormously impossible job. We don’t know Cade, so we should probably lay off slagging him off. He’s in an impossible situation.

I think this is what’s going on. 
Knowing how Britney is, she probably doesn’t understand that she HAS TO do as many albums as the contract says. 

9 hours ago, Kritney said:

I’m going to play devils advocate here…

I believe Britney owes the demonic record label one more album. Those are literally deals with the devil. Ask any musician, there are plenty of horrifying YouTube videos about this subject. 
Cade is her manager. That’s a huge and troublesome job considering the situation he is managing. Both Britney AND Cade are somewhat owned by the record label. The label would be breathing fire at him to get her to make another album (it would be quite scary). 

Record labels have no soul. They are not creators. They are not creative outside of anything other than making money. They thrive of exploiting creators. They knew Britney was in a bad situation with the conservatorship… they didn’t care because they were making money. They probably helped keep it going.

The world wants Britney to make another album, the record label knows this and can feel the earning potential of this very unique situation in which people will buy her album just to support her. That’s easy big bucks for them. The Devil (the record label) doesn’t give a crap that she’s Britney Spears. In fact the devil says “I made you… you owe me”. 

If she doesn’t make this album, she will be worth more dead than alive to them. This is a real thing in the music industry and it’s super scary because these coke heads don’t give a **** about Britney or us, just money. 
“The death clause” in all music contracts protects their investment forever. Michael jackson is as worth $400million Alive. Dead he was worth BILLIONS to them in revenue. They are happy he’s dead. Britney is at risk of this. 
you can research it more with the video I linked below. 
I don’t believe Cade is trying to hurt Britney. He’s probably trying to protect her, and keep everyone happy. What an enormously impossible job. We don’t know Cade, so we should probably lay off slagging him off. He’s in an impossible situation.

[Ignoring that video and most things you said] You can now upload your own stuff without recording label on Tidal and Spotify. So there is NOTHING what prevents Britney from releasing her own music. She can say BYE to that h0e named Cade and live her life and find normal friends. He is like black hole, nothing more.

Spoiler

For delulus: I mean this hole:

Black_hole_lensing_web.gif

Edited by Whitney Houston
6 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I think this is what’s going on. 
Knowing how Britney is, she probably doesn’t understand that she HAS TO do as many albums as the contract says. 

Lots of good points there, but if she doesn't care to make new music, why not put out another GH, remix albums, or re-release her entire collection with bonus tracks? Or my favorite option which would be unreleased tracks. You would think one of these would have happened by this point.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block