[CURRENTLY CLOSED!] Ask me anything about Britney and I'll tell you...

6 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

crystal-ball-fortune-teller.gif

- After her breakup with JT and what happened to her with him, and the desire to fall in love regardless of what those around her said, she had an inner suspicion that she ignored because she saw and felt what she wanted. She just wanted to have love, and she "paid" for her blindness, now she can see in retrospect what a bittch KFat is.

- She is human like the rest of us, so basically she knows what we. She doesn't have any "exclusive" information about the government. Rather, she has some exclusive informations about showbiz people what would ruin their booties.

- There's more (unordered)- She wouldn't have married a kfat, she would have shown more control over her life and career, she would have given a chance to the men who really loved her, she would have paid more attention to her health and life. She would stopped supporting her family financially and moved away, she would get legally and medically certified that she was mentally fit to run her life, to be protected from her family's actions. And she would most likely sabotage her career so that none of what she went through would happen in her life - But it depends on what mood she would be in when she goes back in time - sometimes she is happy for pre-cship memories and other times she remembers the negatives for which she wishes she wasn't a singer.

- Because Cade was "always" there "for her". He is portrayed as her "friend for the hardest times" who can make her laugh. She doesn't have all the information about what he did and is doing in the background, and due to her current state, she doesn't perceive his secondary secret intentions. One day everything will spill out and their friendship will end.

Who do you think is behind her meeting her mother plus saying "exclusive" information about her privacy?

(It was Britney's decision that she didn't want Vicky. At one point Vicky behaved inappropriately towards Britney and she fired her. Cade added fuel to the fire when he told her additional things about Vicky).

●●●

- There will never be a "full recovery". She's at the point where she doesn't know what she wants to do right now. In short, she knows that she is following a certain path, but she doesn't know where the path leads, she does things that help her and gradually she comes to things that she will have to give up in life and she finds new things that she accepts as part of herself.

In time, she will want to connect with people and talk to them, but not to large audiences. She wants to be heard, but not judged.

For some it may seem that she is selfish, but for many years she was forced to do and give everything to others, and now she finally wants to have "her own".

- She gets information from her label, but she doesn't care. It's important for her that no one interferes and changes the albums in which she personally participated. She knows that every fan would like something more, but right now she is not at the point where she wants to be involved in something like that.

Yeah, I completely understand that there won’t ever be a “full recovery”. What she mentioned in the book isn’t even a dent of what they did to her “in that place” or what team con themselves did and I don’t expect her to ever fully talk about what had happened either. 

I just hope she knows that there are people and fans that truly love her and really want nothing but peace and happiness for her. And I really hope she rekindles with Felicia again! 😭 I hope? Maybe eventually she will?

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, Xanax said:

Yeah, I completely understand that there won’t ever be a “full recovery”. What she mentioned in the book isn’t even a dent of what they did to her “in that place” or what team con themselves did and I don’t expect her to ever fully talk about what had happened either. 

I just hope she knows that there are people and fans that truly love her and really want nothing but peace and happiness for her. And I really hope she rekindles with Felicia again! 😭 I hope? Maybe eventually she will?

Did you also notice how there are quite prominent "clippings" in the book? Someone did heavy proofreading and removed a lot of information/chapters from the book. I would say 25-30% of the book was removed.

• Like 1

Thank you for sharing this. I feel like I got answers to a lot of burning questions. Hope you don't mind me following up and asking more.

-Does she now acknowledge that Kfed only married her for the money and fame?

-Who were the men who truly loved her, how could she tell (especially a being famous) and why did she pass them up?

-What did she go through that made her want to sabotage her career?

-What did Selena Gomez do to her for her to dislike her this much? Other than the fact she's probably associated with Lou (as a puppet?) and showed up to her wedding without Britney seemingly inviting her.

-Why did she sing about clones in Mona Lisa, is it real? I would've thought it was a metaphor except her label went all out and completely pulled that song. 

-Did Larry Page do her dirty? She doesn't speak about him in the book, but it's telling she doesn't say anything good about him. He seems to be pulling a lot of the strings... Real power silences people.

-Allegedly there's this Hollywood dr*g (according to this anon filmed) that is secretly given to stars to control them and make them go crazy. They put it in their food at award shows and so forth. Apparently that's why Taylor Swift never eats at award shows. Is this real?

-Why didn't she collaborate with Timbaland? Not complaining since we got Danja, but they were supposed to do a collab with JT and it disappeared.

-Who in Hollywood does she trust, basically the good guys... Any names you can share? Example: Max Martin?

On 1/10/2024 at 9:29 AM, Whitney Houston said:

Her dispute will drag on for so long that it ends practically "nowise" - not one of the parties will be satisfied and it will partly be Britney's own fault.

1. She sees herself as a grandma one day, but better question is, if she will ever see her grandchildren.... She will definitely be a good grandmother. But her sons have an unhealthy relationship towards her. It is possible that their sons' gf will try to heal their relationship with Britney.

2. She definitely wants a daughter.

3. At the beginning of her career, she did not expect to be so famous, she even had inner doubts about herself. But after the success of BOMT, she tried to do everything to show that she deserves the fame and that the singer is known for more than her debut single.

After 2007, she wished she wasn't so famous, to have more privacy, and during cship she wished to end her career. She knows she deserved her fame, but during 2008 she had a completely different idea of her direction and is ashamed of the things she was forced to do.

---

1. Britney didn't know about this song at all. Will.I.Am practically just asked her if she could release this song. Honestly, she found the song ridiculous and that's why she didn't comment on it, because she thinks she never recorded it.

2. She takes it as one of the awards, but she thinks that it is not important for her career, considering how many successful albums and singles she has released, and she has hardly received any Grammy.

3. Britney likes some of the songs on the album, but basically found out about the final tracklist and most of content of the album shortly before the album was released. She had her ideas, but they didn't accept them, so she internally gave up work on the album and devoted herself to the Vegas residency.

4. I won't say the specific names, but several of these songs are released by very famous groups/singers as singles in the last year.

---

Although she respects Taylor, she would never do a collab with her because she doesn't want to support someone trying to copy her career. She doesn't dislike her, but she has a good idea of what's going on her side and she doesn't want to be a part of it.

In a few years, when she finds a relationship with her old recordings again, we can expect surprising (re-)releases.

What is Taylor Swift doing on her side... Like politics in Hollywood? And how is she copying Britney other than the a few music videos (Toxic - Bad Blood was obvious).

1 minute ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

No, I don't keep up with her. She's just vanilla to me. But if you can answer my previous post of questions, that'd be great. I've been dying to get the answers to these questions!

In short, she is trying to be as globaly popular, to be talked about HER, as Britney was in 2002/3. She wants to beat her past popularity, something like "Britney was popular... but I'm better than her". 

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

What was the artistic direction she wanted to pursue post-Blackout? 

Due to her legal battle with her ex over the children, she would take a break from recording music and instead do a mini tour in support of the album. She would try to be a "better" mother while trying to repair her reputation that was ruined by TMZ & etc. During these moments, however, she would write lyrics that would reflect that time. The next album would be a genre mix of her 2004-2007 music, but would bring brand new elements.

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Love 1

1. How does she feel about her albums having different versions - I mean deluxe editions, international, Japanese versions etc. Does she know that  BOMT the album has different cover artworks?

2. Was the Original Doll really a thing or did she do that interview in 2004 to piss Jive Records off? 

3. How many cigarettes a day does Britney smoke?

4. Is it true that Britney does not like the song Outrageous? 

5.  Does Britney have a recording studio in her home? 

I believe you, maybe because Im into this psychic stuff and also because of the answers you give resonate to what other psychic fan has been saying for years (shoutout to my girl Antphrodite!) and also because I have been a fan since day 1, I used to read her letters and stuff so it pretty much resembles her way of thinking. I do believe she will comeback in time when she feels like it. Just because she loves to perform and the attention so much! But when is done on her terms.

My questions:

-Was the Original Doll actually a thing? or did she just sabotaged this project because she was tired of performing? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

- Is true she is writing for The Weekend? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

-Will she ever write the musical "Hollywood" she promised us back in 2004? :britney-f-tmz:

Edited by J45x
On 1/13/2024 at 11:03 AM, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

1. How does she feel about her albums having different versions - I mean deluxe editions, international, Japanese versions etc. Does she know that  BOMT the album has different cover artworks?

2. Was the Original Doll really a thing or did she do that interview in 2004 to piss Jive Records off? 

3. How many cigarettes a day does Britney smoke?

4. Is it true that Britney does not like the song Outrageous? 

5.  Does Britney have a recording studio in her home? 

1) She was aware of it.

2) She used to be happy when fans got more. Since 2008, she didn't care, she just wanted her children.

3) I can't say the exact number. Every day different. But it's no smoking tobacco factory!

4) Not hate, just creative differences about singles.

5) No.

20 hours ago, J45x said:

I believe you, maybe because Im into this psychic stuff and also because of the answers you give resonate to what other psychic fan has been saying for years (shoutout to my girl Antphrodite!) and also because I have been a fan since day 1, I used to read her letters and stuff so it pretty much resembles her way of thinking. I do believe she will comeback in time when she feels like it. Just because she loves to perform and the attention so much! But when is done on her terms.

My questions:

-Was the Original Doll actually a thing? or did she just sabotaged this project because she was tired of performing? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

- Is true she is writing for The Weekend? :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

-Will she ever write the musical "Hollywood" she promised us back in 2004? :britney-f-tmz:

- She had several songs recorded, but the "album" was not even half finished, nor was the final concept made. She just wanted to demonstrate her independence and wanted to get attention with the Mona Lisa.

- As I mentioned above, I don't know which singers specifically, but there were maybe 5 or 6?

- Britney is privately "working" on other "projects". You can't call it "work", but currently she herself realizes that the path she is following will lead her back to the studio.

-------

My stand is closing. Thanks everyone and goodbye!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block