[CURRENTLY CLOSED!] Ask me anything about Britney and I'll tell you...

3 minutes ago, Perfect nordin said:

Is she really against doing a interview or is she silenced by the industry ?Whitney Houston Reaction GIF

crystal-ball-fortune-teller.gif

She would like to do an interview, but she feels internally scattered and at the same time she does not want the public to observe, probe and judge her appearance and use her words against her, especially when she would talk about her family and mainly her (distanced) sons.

As soon as she finds her inner stable point, she will give an interview, now is not the right time.

• Like 3
58 minutes ago, Dussiniers said:

1. This is a 2000s question, feel free to answer: is Britney a man? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

2. Is that you Brit answering here? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

3. Britney reactivating her IG only to drag this thread. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Thank you.

1. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:...even her team con made her looked like a drag queen for million times, she is still a woman :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:....hope this answer did not disappointed you :fran_frog_meme_green:

2. I explained my connection with her in my first post, so yes and no :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

3. She will reactive her Instagram, but not for this reason. She reactivates it because she remembers for the millionth time that she wanted to say or do something that "she forgot" the last time and because she is addicted to this platform, even though she can't admit it. She likes to have her own control over something and get some attention. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

13 minutes ago, canwesynchronize said:

Okay Whitney Zeroni :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

Synchronize yourself and ask your question :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, Elri said:

Will Britney sell her catalog and then retire?

crystal-ball-fortune-teller.gif

She doesn't care about this thing right now, because she doesn't know if she even wants to continue with music right now because she is disgusted with her music because of the team con. Let's say in a few years this thing will be on "the agenda" when she finds her open relationship with music again.

She is currently writing songs for others, secretly keeping the "best" work for herself, although she doesn't know why she does it.

She is not ready to record her own music, but one day she will say to herself why she should give her work to others, and that she is ready to open up to the world and record something the way she wants. And then she will want to own her catalog.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block