[CURRENTLY CLOSED!] Ask me anything about Britney and I'll tell you...

On 1/9/2024 at 6:43 PM, Pabaroti1986 said:

What will be the end result of Britney’s legal battles? Will they ever end and justice find its beat till the world ends?

On 1/10/2024 at 11:15 AM, Alice in Wonderland said:

1. Does she think she will be a grandma to her son's kids one day?

2. Does she want another child, if so boy or girl?

3. Did she think she'd ever be this famous? If so, does she think it's because of her hard work or another reason?

On 1/10/2024 at 11:49 AM, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

1. Does Britney like Manjobi?

2. How does Britney feel about the Grammies?

3. Does Britney like Britney Jean the LP? 

4. Can you name some of the few songs britney ghost-wrote ? 

23 hours ago, PolySpears said:

:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously::ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

Will she collaborate with Taylor Swift?? Or will she re-release some old songs?

crystal-ball-fortune-teller.gif

Her dispute will drag on for so long that it ends practically "nowise" - not one of the parties will be satisfied and it will partly be Britney's own fault.

1. She sees herself as a grandma one day, but better question is, if she will ever see her grandchildren.... She will definitely be a good grandmother. But her sons have an unhealthy relationship towards her. It is possible that their sons' gf will try to heal their relationship with Britney.

2. She definitely wants a daughter.

3. At the beginning of her career, she did not expect to be so famous, she even had inner doubts about herself. But after the success of BOMT, she tried to do everything to show that she deserves the fame and that the singer is known for more than her debut single.

After 2007, she wished she wasn't so famous, to have more privacy, and during cship she wished to end her career. She knows she deserved her fame, but during 2008 she had a completely different idea of her direction and is ashamed of the things she was forced to do.

---

1. Britney didn't know about this song at all. Will.I.Am practically just asked her if she could release this song. Honestly, she found the song ridiculous and that's why she didn't comment on it, because she thinks she never recorded it.

2. She takes it as one of the awards, but she thinks that it is not important for her career, considering how many successful albums and singles she has released, and she has hardly received any Grammy.

3. Britney likes some of the songs on the album, but basically found out about the final tracklist and most of content of the album shortly before the album was released. She had her ideas, but they didn't accept them, so she internally gave up work on the album and devoted herself to the Vegas residency.

4. I won't say the specific names, but several of these songs are released by very famous groups/singers as singles in the last year.

---

Although she respects Taylor, she would never do a collab with her because she doesn't want to support someone trying to copy her career. She doesn't dislike her, but she has a good idea of what's going on her side and she doesn't want to be a part of it.

In a few years, when she finds a relationship with her old recordings again, we can expect surprising (re-)releases.

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Like 1
18 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

Although she respects Taylor, she would never do a collab with her because she doesn't want to support someone trying to copy her career. She doesn't dislike her, but she has a good idea of what's going on her side and she doesn't want to be a part of it.

In a few years, when she finds a relationship with her old recordings again, we can expect surprising (re-)releases.

Will she make a song with other trending artists?

Amazing reads. Would you mind sharing more insight?

-Does she feel like KFed married her for money? 

-What are the darkest things about the government/media she can reveal? Aside from the fact it's all controlled by a certain subset of people and it's all about money.

-What are the major things she wished she could go back in time and redo? 

-Why does she trust Cade, instead of more established people... doesn't she realize he's like 99% people around her, in it for her money? (hence why he dismissed Vicky, because she was getting too closer to her and he was losing control)

Edited by Alice in Wonderland

Hi! I absolutely love this…

I feel like you can almost read Britney’s mind in a way… The answers have been so respectful and I love it.

My questions are:

Will Britney ever properly heal from the trauma she suffered and endured? It seems like she’s trying to adjust to being free from team con, but will she ever seek the peace she truly deserves?

Also, in terms of music, is she aware of the Dolby Atmos releases and what does she think of them? Does she know the true and real fans want one more album or song from her?

I hope these questions weren’t disrespectful in anyway! I adore Britney and I just would love to know if she’ll ever seek peace or heal.

Thank you so much, love!

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Alice in Wonderland said:

Amazing reads. Would you mind sharing more insight?

-Does she feel like KFed married her for money? 

-What are the darkest things about the government/media she can reveal? Aside from the fact it's all controlled by a certain subset of people and it's all about money.

-What are the major things she wished she could go back in time and redo? 

-Why does she trust Cade, instead of more established people... doesn't she realize he's like 99% people around her, in it for her money? (hence why he dismissed Vicky, because she was getting too closer to her and he was losing control)

1 minute ago, Xanax said:

My questions are:

Will Britney ever properly heal from the trauma she suffered and endured? It seems like she’s trying to adjust to being free from team con, but will she ever seek the peace she truly deserves?

Also, in terms of music, is she aware of the Dolby Atmos releases and what does she think of them? Does she know the true and real fans want one more album or song from her?

crystal-ball-fortune-teller.gif

- After her breakup with JT and what happened to her with him, and the desire to fall in love regardless of what those around her said, she had an inner suspicion that she ignored because she saw and felt what she wanted. She just wanted to have love, and she "paid" for her blindness, now she can see in retrospect what a bittch KFat is.

- She is human like the rest of us, so basically she knows what we. She doesn't have any "exclusive" information about the government. Rather, she has some exclusive informations about showbiz people what would ruin their booties.

- There's more (unordered)- She wouldn't have married a kfat, she would have shown more control over her life and career, she would have given a chance to the men who really loved her, she would have paid more attention to her health and life. She would stopped supporting her family financially and moved away, she would get legally and medically certified that she was mentally fit to run her life, to be protected from her family's actions. And she would most likely sabotage her career so that none of what she went through would happen in her life - But it depends on what mood she would be in when she goes back in time - sometimes she is happy for pre-cship memories and other times she remembers the negatives for which she wishes she wasn't a singer.

- Because Cade was "always" there "for her". He is portrayed as her "friend for the hardest times" who can make her laugh. She doesn't have all the information about what he did and is doing in the background, and due to her current state, she doesn't perceive his secondary secret intentions. One day everything will spill out and their friendship will end.

Who do you think is behind her meeting her mother plus saying "exclusive" information about her privacy?

(It was Britney's decision that she didn't want Vicky. At one point Vicky behaved inappropriately towards Britney and she fired her. Cade added fuel to the fire when he told her additional things about Vicky).

●●●

- There will never be a "full recovery". She's at the point where she doesn't know what she wants to do right now. In short, she knows that she is following a certain path, but she doesn't know where the path leads, she does things that help her and gradually she comes to things that she will have to give up in life and she finds new things that she accepts as part of herself.

In time, she will want to connect with people and talk to them, but not to large audiences. She wants to be heard, but not judged.

For some it may seem that she is selfish, but for many years she was forced to do and give everything to others, and now she finally wants to have "her own".

- She gets information from her label, but she doesn't care. It's important for her that no one interferes and changes the albums in which she personally participated. She knows that every fan would like something more, but right now she is not at the point where she wants to be involved in something like that.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block