[CURRENTLY CLOSED!] Ask me anything about Britney and I'll tell you...

1 hour ago, Whitney Houston said:

1. :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:...even her team con made her looked like a drag queen for million times, she is still a woman :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:....hope this answer did not disappointed you :fran_frog_meme_green:

2. I explained my connection with her in my first post, so yes and no :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

3. She will reactive her Instagram, but not for this reason. She reactivates it because she remembers for the millionth time that she wanted to say or do something that "she forgot" the last time and because she is addicted to this platform, even though she can't admit it. She likes to have her own control over something and get some attention. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Synchronize yourself and ask your question :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

When will Brunettney return :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

ezgif-com-animated-gif-maker.gif

crystal-ball-fortune-teller.gif

She thought about it when she was with him, but she had no way of verifying it. 

Makes sense. You can’t really know if a man is a homosegxual until you see him with a ***** in his mouth but even then, boys will be boys and that can just be them horsing around! #NoHomo

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Makes sense. You can’t really know if a man is a homosegxual until you see him with a ***** in his mouth but even then, boys will be boys and that can just be them horsing around! #NoHomo

Btw- Where did you come up with this question?

27 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

#NoHomo

You are against "hoomo"? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Edited by Whitney Houston
16 minutes ago, Whitney Houston said:

Btw- Where did you come up with this question?

You are against "hoomo"? :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

I’ve pondered this for awhile. I’ve never seen nor heard about him ever dating or hooking up with a woman. He’s worked closely to some of the hottest women in music for multiple projects and never got with them. Britney always feels more at ease with gay men. So the fact that’s she collaborated with Will for over 13 years makes me wonder if she feels so comfortable working with him because he’s somewhat a girl. 💅 

also the “#NoHomo” is a phrase insecure straight boys use when they want to express any appreciation or adoration for another man but feels it will come off “gay” sounding. I don’t think it’s used so commonly anymore. 

Edited by MikeHunt
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

So the fact that’s she collaborated with Will for over 13 years makes me wonder if she feels so comfortable working with him because he’s somewhat a girl. 💅 

22 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

I’ve pondered this for awhile. I’ve never seen nor heard about him ever dating or hooking up with a woman. He’s worked closely to some of the hottest women in music for multiple projects and never got with them. 

@MikeHunt

“A lot of people questioned [me] because I was feminine. I’m still feminine. I sit the way I sit, I act the way I act, my mannerisms are my mom’s.” :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

"I don’t really like chilling out," he told the outlet. "I could easily schedule my calendar so I don’t have to work so much, but I keep it packed because I like working hard." :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look: :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

We-

Edited by Whitney Houston
  • Haha 1

This is not my thread but this is what my senses are telling me right now:

as a fellow Sagittarius like Britney the last couple of years were really bad for us like we were frozen, our energy turned down and a lot of doubts paralyzed us.

This year tho, the energy is changing, I’m feeling some anxiety right now but somehow a mix with good and bad anxiety, we’re not exactly back at full force like the fire we are, but the fire is definitely wake now and we are feeling driven forces on our core to change our reality, we desperately want CHANGES this year cause we’ve been feeling stacked and robbed by the last 4 or 5 years. The energy shifted guys.

As a very psych person, I can tell, Sagittarius are about to see their life change and a new one take over them, they are definitely more confident this year.

So don’t give up on Britney now, it’s just  that NOW is not the time, we are just getting started, we don’t like to feel rushed and we have all the year to scheme and design our life and career.

Also, we are not holding back our mouths, our mind is speeding hard and we have no patience anymore, just don’t trigger one and you’ll be safe, this is the year we’ll finally have real fun again tho, it will be a good year to be friends with a Sag.

Edited by Jup1ter
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Jup1ter said:

This is not my thread but this is what my senses are telling me right now:

as a fellow Sagittarius like Britney the last couple of years were really bad for us like we were frozen, our energy turned down and a lot of doubts paralyzed us.

This year tho, the energy is changing, I’m feeling some anxiety right now but somehow a mix with good and bad anxiety, we’re not exactly back at full force like the fire we are, but the fire is definitely wake now and we are feeling driven forces on our core to change our reality, we desperately want CHANGES this year cause we’ve been feeling stacked and robbed by the last 4 or 5 years. The energy shifted guys.

As a very psych person, I can tell, Sagittarius are about to see their life change and a new one take over them, they are definitely more confident this year.

So don’t give up on Britney now, it’s just  that NOW is not the time, we are just getting started, we don’t like to feel rushed and we have all the year to scheme and design our life and career.

Also, we are not holding back our mouths, our mind is speeding hard and we have no patience anymore, just don’t trigger one and you’ll be safe, this is the year we’ll finally have real fun again tho, it will be a good year to be friends with a Sag.

Thank you bb

19 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

crystal-ball-fortune-teller.gif

She would like to do an interview, but she feels internally scattered and at the same time she does not want the public to observe, probe and judge her appearance and use her words against her, especially when she would talk about her family and mainly her (distanced) sons.

As soon as she finds her inner stable point, she will give an interview, now is not the right time.

Thanks for replyingBritney Spears Thank You GIF

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block