Okay Britney, after more than 20 years I'm returning my stan card...

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

What’s left to stan tho? :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:
We can look back and remember how amazing she was during her golden years. But theres nothing left unless you are into badly fitted short dresses and seizures.

THIS!!!

We can put flowers on her memorial and move on :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Edited by Whitney Houston
Just now, justin4britney said:

Can the admins combine all of these into a single thread instead of having these nonsensical posts flood the board? 

Seriously. It’s the same 3-5 users that drag this place down with posts that don’t even contain coherent thoughts or sentences. 

Cry me a river

14 hours ago, Whitney Houston said:

I think I've given you more than enough over the years without anyone realizing who I really am. If you knew who I am, you would speak of me with respect:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

I wish I could find this reply funny … to appreciate your effort of typing it. 

Stan

•  
  •  
A reference to the Eminem song Stan. The song is about an overly obsessed fan (named Stan) who writes letters to eminem and ends up driving off a bridge with his pregnant wife, because Eminem didn't write him back.

The terms means a very very overzealous and obsessed fan of a celebrity/band/cast of a tvshow or movie.

Britney Spears Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
How about we ALL turn in our "Stan" cards and just support Britney as fans?
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

This.

I was going to post something like this!

If you’re somebodies Stan, you’re an effing Stan - it doesn’t just stop cuz it ain’t a choice and if you can stop you aren’t a Stan :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Exactly, if you can stop then you’re not a stan

• Love 1
2 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Stan

•  
  •  
A reference to the Eminem song Stan. The song is about an overly obsessed fan (named Stan) who writes letters to eminem and ends up driving off a bridge with his pregnant wife, because Eminem didn't write him back.

The terms means a very very overzealous and obsessed fan of a celebrity/band/cast of a tvshow or movie.

Thank you. You called it pretty well

2 hours ago, britneyluv said:

Stan

•  
  •  

Preach it to delulu members like this-

12 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

This.

I was going to post something like this!

If you’re somebodies Stan, you’re an effing Stan - it doesn’t just stop cuz it ain’t a choice and if you can stop you aren’t a Stan :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

1702918670158.gif

a 20 years stan card? girl that was expired long ago. You can either buy a new one on Britney's site (includes a copy of The Woman In Me, a poster with a photo from 15 years ago and a bottle of Fantasy) or you can just log off :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Richie said:

a 20 years stan card? girl that was expired long ago. You can either buy a new one on Britney's site (includes a copy of The Woman In Me, a poster with a photo from 15 years ago and a bottle of Fantasy) or you can just log off :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Well, I realized that in her case the "membership" had been canceled a long time ago, but most people mistakenly think that some "group" still exists.

But here is it delusion like in the era of a modern republic headed by a president, where delusional people thought it was still an old monarchy and foolishly invoked the old emperor, who has been dead for a hundred years. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Time for put her to the bed and say her "thank you".

Edited by Whitney Houston

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block